Quantcast

So, I know you guys missed me..

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
But I got my first apartment away from the parents. Just got the Digital Cable and Cable internet installed for $60/mo, total. sweeet deal. but, I have a new apt. 2 bed, 1 bath, 875 sq ft. and damned bay area being super expensive it's $1050/mo. so, since I have the internet up, i'll be back on the monkey.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
manziman said:
2 bed, 1 bath, 875 sq ft. and damned bay area being super expensive it's $1050/mo.
****. i'm gonna be in a 1048sq ft 2/2 for $814/mo

so glad i don't live near you.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
the Inbred said:
****. i'm gonna be in a 1048sq ft 2/2 for $814/mo

so glad i don't live near you.

Bay area housing is so expensive. housing in texas is cheaper....well, Because it's in texas

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
I've said it before, and I'll say it again (Sean, feel free to smack me for repeating myself): I'm gonna be sharing a two bedroom/two bathroom apartment next year with 3 other guys. Monthly rent: $640 per person. Yeah. Stay away from Santa Barbara, especially Isla Vista. They charge college students ridiculous amounts for not very nice apartments.

J

JRB

chicodude01 said:
Bay area housing is so expensive. housing in texas is cheaper....well, Because it's in texas
It's cheaper and we don't have a state full of jack asses. I can't imagine not living here if I had to choose Cali. I wouldn't mind MT or CO, though.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
loco said:
It's cheaper and we don't have a state full of jack asses. I can't imagine not living here if I had to choose Cali. I wouldn't mind MT or CO, though.

.....Blah blah blah California sucks....blah blah blah....... That sound is getting a little old. I am not talking about southern california. (I hate southern cali) We have better riding, better weather, and we don't live in a state of ignorant hicks ( see, I can stereotype too)

J

JRB

chicodude01 said:
<snip>and we don't live in a state of ignorant hicks ( see, I can stereotype too)
If you didn't notice, you beat me to the punch. I had a ton of fun in Tahoe. Isn't Chico So CA, too??? :D

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
loco said:
If you didn't notice, you beat me to the punch. I had a ton of fun in Tahoe. Isn't Chico So CA, too??? :D

Psh, Chico is farther north than tahoe, so we are 17.5% more hardcore than them.

It's a proven fact

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
loco said:
Where's SkardShtless, this is another moment where he needs to intervene with the "rantrantrant this is why your place sucks, this is why you should move to co" quote. :D

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
chicodude01 said:
Psh, Chico is fatrther north than tahoe, so we are 17.5% more hardcore than them.

It's a proven fact
how do you prove being %17.5 more hard core than tahoe? anyways, yes, dex, i hate you. but, man, I'm just super happy being moved out. my roommate has a road bike and I just get on it and ride on the indoor trainer. Montashu has some pics of us doing some drops at my school.
and my point: i need money/food.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
manziman said:
how do you prove being %17.5 more hard core than tahoe?

Its pretty complicated. It takes a super computer to figure it out. It takes into account: Amount of huckage, absolute GNAR of trails, and latitude of given place

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
dexterq20 said:
I've said it before, and I'll say it again (Sean, feel free to smack me for repeating myself): I'm gonna be sharing a two bedroom/two bathroom apartment next year with 3 other guys. Monthly rent: $640 per person. Yeah. Stay away from Santa Barbara, especially Isla Vista. They charge college students ridiculous amounts for not very nice apartments.
Yeah it's about the same amount for me in Seattle. Apparently they charge so much because we have a nice view of the Pacific Ocean and the San Juan Islands... too bad there's A HILL IN OUR WAY! I can't even see the Space Needle from where I live and the only water I can kind of see is a canal.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
you's good. i was trying to figure out how to get back to Hayward when i saw that truck, and thought of all the NorCal RM-ers. at the the time, i didn't realize that area was considered NorCal. i immediately busted out my "hella"s.