$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
^^^ i knew sysadmins were dumb, but damn; can't even spell daemon correctly

TonesBones

Chimp
Jan 7, 2013
Sydney Australia

I have 1 more sitting to go. The face got a little distorted cause of how I had to stretch to take the picture. A good friend of mine did all the shading last night, and some one else did the outline (local shop the guy moved) Not bad for 110$....

He also did this

Points to any one knows what album the rose came from. It looks a little narrow in the pic, but next to the album it looks perfect
LOL OP, with all due respect ive seen prolapsed butts that look better than that rose on your leg.....:)

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
LOL OP, with all due respect ive seen prolapsed butts that look better than that rose on your leg.....:)
Hahahahaha. 3 days and already ripping into mooshoo. You will fit in well here.

Mooshoo is our village idiot, btw. You'll understand when he makes his next appearance.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Every time I look at this train wreck of a thread, I just shake my head and think "Some peoples kids..." And then I realize that my little idiot is one of them now. Overly pierced and cheaply/badly tattooed. Sigh...thats what I get for pushing when I should have been pulling...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
That didnt come out quite right...reference was supposed to be about leadership in regards to child rearing. I always told the little meathead if he got tatted, to get it done well, and get something with some kind of meaning that he would still be excited about 30 years down the road...

worship_mud

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2006
That didnt come out quite right...reference was supposed to be about leadership in regards to child rearing. I always told the little meathead if he got tatted, to get it done well, and get something with some kind of meaning that he would still be excited about 30 years down the road...
and what did he get tatted?

Colonel Angus

Monkey
Feb 15, 2005
land of the green chiles
I guess the apple didn't fall very far from the tree.

Every time I look at this train wreck of a thread, I just shake my head and think "Some peoples kids..." And then I realize that my little idiot is one of them now. Overly pierced and cheaply/badly tattooed. Sigh...thats what I get for pushing when I should have been pulling...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
He has friends who are wanna be artists doing his work...song lyrics, Pokemon characters, his gfs' name (Nevernevernever!!!!) flames on his arms etc. He just went a little overboard, too far, too fast imho...

Whatchyoutalkinbout Angus!?