Quantcast

big-ted

Danced with A, attacked by C, fired by D.
Sep 27, 2005
Vancouver, BC
So my roommate got a large back piece done recently, & was told the usual don't where tight clothing, get it wet/sweaty ce for two weeks. Well, two weeks goes he's still using it as an excuse for not coming riding & generally being lame. We start giving him a pretty hard time about it, but he swears he has to be careful whilst it heals etc. anyway 4 weeks after it was done, he hours home with a young lady from the bar, & let's just say she gets pretty handy with her fingernails. Buddies tattoo is pretty scratched up. Healing set back several weeks. Hilarity ensues...

big-ted

Danced with A, attacked by C, fired by D.
Sep 27, 2005
Vancouver, BC
So my roommate got a large back piece done recently, & was told the usual don't where tight clothing, get it wet/sweaty ce for two weeks. Well, two weeks goes he's still using it as an excuse for not coming riding & generally being lame. We start giving him a pretty hard time about it, but he swears he has to be careful whilst it heals etc. anyway 4 weeks after it was done, he goes home with a young lady from the bar, & let's just say she gets pretty handy with her fingernails. Buddies tattoo is pretty scratched up. Healing set back several weeks. Hilarity ensues...

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I am JohnE, and I approve of SkiBbunnys new tatts.

(Dont go getting silly on us now, uhmkay?)

And PSP, bunnies dont meow...they, well, they...uhh, make bunny noises.
lol! they make that little nose sniffing noise... and also scream when attacked. But I'm a Leo, so I roar, and born in the year of the dog, so I also bark... what?

Doesn't matter what noise she makes because her eyes are hazel and her skin glows like morning sky. If you haven't already noticed that goes well with the kick dirt in the air grimace expression.
This is pretty awesome. It might make an incredible sig actually.... or this one below:

hahaha

Dude, skibunny, psp totally just hit on you.

Do you feel dirty?
thanks guys I'm pleased with it!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I was just looking at my Hallway closet. With Electric and a Paper Towel dispenser handy, I think it is a prime tattoo spot.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I will not get a tattoo until glitter can effectively be embedded in my skin (and be effectively, I mean remain glittery)
and i have the perfect idea for you when that happens....

lower back location...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I will not get a tattoo until glitter can effectively be embedded in my skin (and be effectively, I mean remain glittery)
I will donate the glitter and access to my hallway closet.

I am close to cornering the Glitter market. Once I do I may offer Glitter opportunities to my fellow monkies. Or I may not, it all depends on access to the phugging courtesy phone bitches....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I wouldn't mind getting a shoulder/upper arm piece with an integration of a tire track, mtn, trail, and maybe aspens/pines during fall. Getting a good enough artist, and they Wifey on board however, would be impossible.