Quantcast

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Oh hell, give him a break.

I have a Calvin and Hobbes tramp stamp. Its no worse than his tattoo, and while its a tramp stamp on a dude, and I take a lot of flack about it, it was a great story and a great memory.

Not the best work I've ever seen, but if you're happy with it and enjoyed getting your ribs tattooed over, more power to ya.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Well...since Dirt McGirk has a retarded tattoo, we should all get them.

Montashu is like an entire event of special olympics kind of retarded. The fact anyone would choose to enlighten him is almost as retarded.

(only in discussion of Dirt McGirk or montashu can you use the word retarded in as many sentences) :think:

tags - tatjoo :rofl:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
As long as you like it...thats what matters.

My favorite bad tatt is on a State Trooper friend of mine (State withheld to protect him...but it starts with an I, is below Wisconsin, east and west of 2 other states starting w/ I. Not like it matters.) who got it in England. It was the Tasmanian Devil from Bugs Bunny, holding an M16 w/ crossed Union Jack and Stars and Stripes behind it. Over that are the words "Never Agin." When I pointed out the obvious spelling error, he replied that "Nigel the tattoist was very large, and I was very drunk."

This man keeps you safe on the highways now...

Last edited:

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Well...since Dirt McGirk has a retarded tattoo, we should all get them.

Montashu is like an entire event of special olympics kind of retarded. The fact anyone would choose to enlighten him is almost as retarded.

(only in discussion of Dirt McGirk or montashu can you use the word retarded in as many sentences) :think:

tags - tatjoo :rofl:
If it wasn't for doing dumb ****, then really my list of stories would be short and boring. I laugh about it still, and that's all that matters for me.

So he got a dumb tattoo. He likes it. Who gives a flying rat **** what the rest of y'all think.

JeffKill

Monkey
Jun 21, 2006
Charlotte, NC
How can you say line work sucks that has shading next too it??? you clearly have no idea what you are talking about....
This is too funny :rofl:

First off, I enlarged the image and looked at it in detail. Which I didn't need to do, cause I already knew the tattoo was sh!t. Your tattoo is what we like to refer to as a "skin fart".

If you ever discover what good work actually is, you'll quickly go get that lasered a couple times and get it covered up. Unfortunately it's up to you to educate yourself, and do the research to find a good artist. And I don't see that happening.

Another thing, getting tattooed is the wrong time to go shopping for the best deal. You get what you pay for. And when you pay your hack friend to tattoo you in your bedroom, this is the result. Instead, go to every shop you can and research the artists. Look through their portfolios, and talk to them about what you're looking to get done. Just after doing that alone, you'll quickly see the difference in quality from one artist to another.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless

First off, I enlarged the image and looked at it in detail. Which I didn't need to do, cause I already knew the tattoo was sh!t. Your tattoo is what we like to refer to as a "skin fart".

If you ever discover what good work actually is, you'll quickly go get that lasered a couple times and get it covered up. Unfortunately it's up to you to educate yourself, and do the research to find a good artist. And I don't see that happening.

Another thing, getting tattooed is the wrong time to go shopping for the best deal. You get what you pay for. And when you pay your hack friend to tattoo you in your bedroom, this is the result. Instead, go to every shop you can and research the artists. Look through their portfolios, and talk to them about what you're looking to get done. Just after doing that alone, you'll quickly see the difference in quality from one artist to another.
I know it's not the best **** ever, but it isn't terrible. My buddy didn't do the line work, the dude who did the line work didn't do the best job, but I did check into his work and it was good. I understand I'm getting what I paid for, but dude is at my house several days a week, he's a close friend. He has apprenticed for 2 years, and the work HE has done is better than the line work. The rose he did looks amazing. I know I get what I pay for, that's why I'm about to start dropping 250$ an hour for my back next month. I tattoo that isn't amazing done by a friend works for me.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Damn, how many bitch pills did you take?

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Hahahaha. Getting a crappy tat from a friend is better than getting one that you're actually proud of..............hahahahahahahahaha

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
I want to see a picture of that sweet tat on your arm, that looks like quality to me!

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I didnt even read anything in this thread...........

But letting a "friend" tatoo you in your bedroom is just a terrible idea. Just think of all teh diseases you have floating around in there that are now driled into your skin.

Way to go for being sanitary.

FAIL

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
I posted my opinion on a public forum, on a topic that I know quite a bit about. If you don't like it, don't read it. That's your problem. Im not getting into a pissing match cause your bored/drunk or whatever you problem is.

See ya douche.
would you like some cranberry juice?

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
If it wasn't for doing dumb ****, then really my list of stories would be short and boring. I laugh about it still, and that's all that matters for me.

So he got a dumb tattoo. He likes it. Who gives a flying rat **** what the rest of y'all think.
I laugh at your stories too. True fact is that I do things to make myself laugh, so I'm down. :thumb:

All that said, that poor kid is too stoopid to know any better. :think:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
I didnt even read anything in this thread...........

But letting a "friend" tatoo you in your bedroom is just a terrible idea. Just think of all teh diseases you have floating around in there that are now driled into your skin.

Way to go for being sanitary.

FAIL
He get's fresh from the pacage needles, he has the same set up any tattoo artist would have when traveling. He sanitized the area and wrapped everything up like he needed to

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
It's such a train wreck...I can't quit looking at it.

More power to ya man. I don't have the huge balls that it must take to get that tattooed on me.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
I posted my opinion on a public forum, on a topic that I know quite a bit about. If you don't like it, don't read it. That's your problem. Im not getting into a pissing match cause your bored/drunk or whatever you problem is.

See ya douche.
Atleast dumb people are likable, you're just simply being an ass

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I went in for a pin-up tattoo as well.
Mind you I paid for mine, but this is what I had in mind and this is what I got.

The idea

The reality:

I'm doing this one on my outer right thigh for my birthday this year.

So I get wanting to do a pin-up. I love that era of art.