Quantcast

CastleMaster

Monkey
Jan 11, 2010
Upper Newport Bay
I know it's not the best **** ever, but it isn't terrible. My buddy didn't do the line work, the dude who did the line work didn't do the best job, but I did check into his work and it was good. I understand I'm getting what I paid for, but dude is at my house several days a week, he's a close friend. He has apprenticed for 2 years, and the work HE has done is better than the line work. The rose he did looks amazing. I know I get what I pay for, that's why I'm about to start dropping 250$ an hour for my back next month. I tattoo that isn't amazing done by a friend works for me.
Bump to find out if this ever happened.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I dunno, unless the mooshoo's friend has really been working on his skillz. Even that tat is way better than the OP tat.

Thank you for resurecting this thread BTW. I needed the laugh, just the tags sent me a :rofl:ing

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Oh my.

When will your friend be released from the hospital for the beating you gave him?

Heres an idea... get the same tattoo done by an experienced artist on the other side... get him/her to do some caligraphy on this one that says "before"... and on the other side that says "after".

Seriously, good tattoos cost good money unless you know a professional.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Seriously, good tattoos cost good money unless you know a professional.
Funny, cause the outline (the ****ed up part) was done in a shop, and the shading which looks pretty good was done by my friend in my room. I know what you mean though, I just found an artist for my sleeve, it's going to set me back around 3000$

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco
Funny, cause the outline (the ****ed up part) was done in a shop, and the shading which looks pretty good was done by my friend in my room. I know what you mean though, I just found an artist for my sleeve, it's going to set me back around 3000$
And another $300,000 lost in potential future earnings.

Just do it with a Sharpie marker, then you can get a cool new tattoo each week.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
And another $300,000 lost in potential future earnings.

Just do it with a Sharpie marker, then you can get a cool new tattoo each week.
Umm it's called a shirt, they do a good job of covering them up. I know I need to be able to outwardly appear respectable at times.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
I don't ever want my male tattoo artist to say this about me as a customer:

A trio of Chests
Some in-progress chest pieces I've started in the last few weeks. The last one is a cell phone pic, please excuse the photo quality. All these dudes took it like a champ, can't wait to finish them!