Quantcast

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
That's actually the singer of a band I like. A bit overboard IMO......maybe more than a bit. Hard to tell from that pic but the tattoo on his throat actually ends all along his jawline. Pretty absurd.

Hope he plans on being able to support himself by just singing the rest of his life.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
That's actually the singer of a band I like. A bit overboard IMO......maybe more than a bit. Hard to tell from that pic but the tattoo on his throat actually ends all along his jawline. Pretty absurd.

Hope he plans on being able to support himself by just singing the rest of his life.
He is seriously kidding himself if he is. The dudes from suffokate still live with their moms. The only person I know in a band who actually supports themselves if the drummer from lionheart, they go to Europe regularly and he barely gets by with his 200$ a month garage he live in.

If you really want to be unemployable that bad you need to go ALL out

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
My son has started on the tattoo route...going to a "friend" also...so far, the idiotic sh!t he has had done, looks like idiotic sh!t. I tried to tell him to save some $$, get it done right and well the first time so you dont end up hating/covering up/begging Dad for $$ to laser it off...but he didnt listen. I remember being 19 and knowing it al...
John... you need to introduce your son to this

http://wreckingbalm.com/

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
step three looks worse to me. it looks like a bad burn....from a frickin laser
Pulled that pic off someone's blog. It does look similar to laser removal.

I have a few friends who used wrecking balm with great success. All that remains is what looks like some slight discoloration.

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
^^^ bwahahaha

"I didn't think it would hurt that much" :rofl:

Give that tatooist a beer!

Straya

Monkey
Jul 11, 2008
Straya
I am so glad that cell phones and youtube weren't around when I was a stupid immature little $hit

I wasn't that bad though.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Yeah, apparently this kid makes a lot of these type of videos (which are all fake) to try to get attention on YouTube.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Yeah, apparently this kid makes a lot of these type of videos (which are all fake) to try to get attention on YouTube.
I was going to say there isno way a tatoo artist will sit there working with someone that is that much of a bitch in the chair. Seen it happen a couple times were they just cannot handle the pain and the artist kicks them out.

SloMoJo

Monkey
Dec 17, 2002
New England
If I were to get a tat ... just don't think I would go for the "buddy in my bedroom" deal.

I dunno ... just does not seem like the kinda job to bid out to the lowest cost vendor. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
my fiance has some blacklight ink worked in on a few tattoos
a while back i heard that there are potential issues because in some of the brands of UV ink, the UV reactive chemical in the pigment has to be encased in something to prevent health issues, and that sometimes that casing can fail and the UV reactive chemical can seep out... or something along those lines? have you ever heard anything about it? or is that just paranoia from some people?

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
a while back i heard that there are potential issues because in some of the brands of UV ink, the UV reactive chemical in the pigment has to be encased in something to prevent health issues, and that sometimes that casing can fail and the UV reactive chemical can seep out... or something along those lines? have you ever heard anything about it? or is that just paranoia from some people?
I hear a nice tin foil hat will prevent that. Everyone knows that its the first step towards alien mind melding...