Quantcast

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless

I have 1 more sitting to go. The face got a little distorted cause of how I had to stretch to take the picture. A good friend of mine did all the shading last night, and some one else did the outline (local shop the guy moved) Not bad for 110$....

He also did this

Points to any one knows what album the rose came from. It looks a little narrow in the pic, but next to the album it looks perfect

Last edited:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
No, I've seen plenty of them. The right arm is longer than the left, same with the legs.
no, she's just facing to the left a little bit if you couldn't tell.

hahahaha! then your artist is retarded. who the hell gets a tattoo that only looks right in the one position where you CANT see it?:rofl:
when my arm is down it sits just behind the ink, you can see the whole thing.

Pete..

Monkey
Feb 11, 2009
Santa Cruz
My friend got a tattoo with cactus needles and India ink in her kitchen. It's still going strong almost three years later.
In my honest opinion, I wouldn't get that tattooed on my skin. Or even drawn on me. But like someone else said, if you like it, good for you. Bad tattoos are very hip.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
i thought tattoos were a no no in the jewish faith?

wrong?
They violate kosher law actually, which are actually a set of laws involving cleanliness. So while yes it is a no no, but it's no worse than say, eating shrimp. The torah also talks about doing intentional pain to your body because you are made in gods image and you aren't supposed to hurt it. The intent of the tattoo isn't the pain, so I have no issue there. The torah also has an issue with tattoos and idol worship (many ancient cultures tattooed images of there gods on themselves.) I don't plan on getting the image of my god, or any other god on me anywhere so I should be good there. (the great thing about Judaism is it
's open to allot of interpretation)

You guys need to go take a look at some true classic pin ups, or take a look at the back of a sailor jerries label. The feet are supposed to be small, she's not supposed to be super thin, and her legs are supposed to be a little too long. There are several styles of pinup tattoo

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
You guys need to go take a look at some true classic pin ups, or take a look at the back of a sailor jerries label. The feet are supposed to be small, she's not supposed to be super thin, and her legs are supposed to be a little too long. There are several styles of pinup tattoo
It's not the proportions - it's that it looks like it was drawn by an eight year old.

FAIL.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
After seeing montashu back with a couple of postings, I knew it was only a matter of time before something like this showed up. I wonder why bother posting at all? Do you revel in this kind of feedback?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
It's not the best classic pinup ever, but it by no means look bad, i don't think you guys are understanding how they are suposed to look
I think you should avoid getting defensive - it's not going to change anyone's mind.

If you like it, that's really all that matters - my comment was more on the post title than anything else. I don't really care what people want to get tattooed on their body.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
i dont think you are understanding what everyone is trying to tell you. her limbs are all different lengths. is it a sailor jerry/picaso?
There really not though, that's the thing. I guess you're not understanding that like the shoulders and hips are at a different angle, I literally just took a ruler to them, the arms and legs are with in about 1/8 inch of each other. The lower left leg looks a little thing but that has more to do with the shading, other than that you can't even see enough limb to even really judge on length. I give up. though, you win i got a bad tat

Last edited:

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
There really not though, that's the thing. I guess you're not understanding that like the shoulders and hips are at a different angle, I literally just took a ruler to them, the arms and legs are with in about 1/8 inch of each other. The lower left leg looks a little thing but that has more to do with the shading, other than that you can't even see enough limb to even really judge on length. I give up. though, you win i got a bad tat
THANK YOU! im glad you finally understand.:thumb:

JeffKill

Monkey
Jun 21, 2006
Charlotte, NC
This guy cannot be serious? Please tell me you're trolling and you just pulled some random pic from the internet and created this thread.

If not, the tattoo looks like complete sh!t. Deal with it. The line work sucks, the shading sucks, the proportions suck. The tattoo just plain sucks.

And for fvcks sake, quit saying it's supposed to look like that. Next you're gonna say the one on your arm is good too :rofl:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
This guy cannot be serious? Please tell me you're trolling and you just pulled some random pic from the internet and created this thread.

If not, the tattoo looks like complete sh!t. Deal with it. The line work sucks, the shading sucks, the proportions suck. The tattoo just plain sucks.

And for fvcks sake, quit saying it's supposed to look like that. Next you're gonna say the one on your arm is good too :rofl:
How can you say line work sucks that has shading next too it??? you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.... the shading looks fresh not bad, solid red is solid red, the wood grain turned out allot like the gun and the light blue is healing where the dark blue is healed (from like a month ago), that ink has to settle in with the stuff that is healed.

The one on my arm is some hebrew, it's not "good" but it's by no means "bad" it looks like what it's suposed to look like

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I'm a tad confused by that website despite its many LOLZ.:rofl: Whats the scale progression? Are 5 hearts an epicly bad tattoo, it is called tattoofailure after all, meaning an actual good tattoo would get 1 heart? Or is it vise versa? I just want to be sure to vote correctly on how bad the mooshoo's tattoo's are.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Glad you like it.

But if that ended up on me, I would use any available implement, even a spoon, to excise that flesh from my body as quickly as possible, and then use the flayed skin to suffocate the "artist."

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
Glad you like it.

But if that ended up on me, I would use any available implement, even a spoon, to excise that skin from my body as quickly as possible, and then use the flayed skin to suffocate the artist.
Yeah, but not everybody is as cool as you. Loren is a good example of the anti you.