Quantcast

So I missed something..................

J

JRB

I want my due credit, damn it.

loco said:
It all came as an idea when Opie posted about Firefox extensions. It then became apparent, with N8's love for BikerFox, that I should start a thread titled "what bikerfox extensions does N8 use???", requesting that people chop BF's flowing locks on N8. I am sending a bottom bracket to Stinky, so he hooked me up. The original thread I started was deleted (shocking, I know), but Stinky helped make Friday the best since DRB quit showing up, or since dh tahoe peed himself and stomped away.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
SkaredShtles said:
When you get out to Colorado, let me know - I'll take you on a guided tour of some of the goods. :thumb:
Shame. No one wants a tour of your goods.

J

JRB

H8R said:
No.

It was all MY idea.

Suck it up.
Liar - go print some t-shirts or something. :mumble:

First I got robbed by Chris King with their breast cancer slogan (OK - I don't know that) and now you try to steal my work.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
loco said:
I didn't mean for me. I was just hoping you would plan on going away sometime today. :D
I'm printing on underwear tonight.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
loco said:
Let me guess - right between your butt cheeks with brown ink that will almost wash out. :think:
...I should have been more specific.

I'm printing women's underwear.

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
Let me guess - right between your butt cheeks with brown ink that will almost wash out. :think:
hahahahaha - he blindly walked into the room and whack, he was busted. hahahaha

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
loco said:
Dude - this may be our first in the win column. Rock on.
So you scored a point in the first round, that doesn't win the game.

Especially since there are 16,999 rounds to go. I hope you brought the Ben-Gay.

:dead:

J

JRB

H8R said:
So you scored a point in the first round, that doesn't win the game.

Especially since there are 16,999 rounds to go. I hope you brought the Ben-Gay.

:dead:
Yeah - I think that is burley shirley with that problem, but having one on the board with 16,999 rounds to go is better than having zero on the board with 16,999 rounds to go.