Quantcast

So I ran into Sara Chandler this weekend....

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
...at my motorcycle clubs Grand Prix race at Pacific Raceways in Kent, WA.

It was her first dirt bike race and she placed 2nd in the ladies class. Approx. 12 minutes behind 1st after more than 2 hours on the course.

:thumb:

It was nice to see some people from the DH crowd out at the bike races. Sara was pretty tired (but smiling) and said she never would get this tired after riding DH all day.

I didn't get any pictures as I was flagging the double on the MX track all day, but I did get to see her pick her way through the pack after the first corner. She rode very calm and cleanly passed many before leaving the MX course (and my view) into the single track.

Congradulations Sara on a good race and I hope you weren't to sore on Monday. :)

I don't know if she will see this but hopefully some of you still run into to her often and can congradulate her yourself.

Rhino from WA

ps- is it Sara(h)? :o:

pss- I also met Bibs' Uncle Terry at the races....but he dissappeared and I don't believe he finished the race. Hey Bibs, have you heard from him?

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
WOOHOO! Go Sarah!! :cool: It's really cool she got into dirt bikes after stepping off the dh bike. After talking to her and Brian they (the bikes ;) ) sound like a lot of fun! :thumb:

Edit: Rhino, what kind race was it, point to point? Two hours on the course!

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Snacks said:
WOOHOO! Go Sarah!! :cool: It's really cool she got into dirt bikes after stepping off the dh bike. After talking to her and Brian they (the bikes ;) ) sound like a lot of fun! :thumb:

Edit: Rhino, what kind race was it, point to point? Two hours on the course!
5-6 mile loop 2hr plus one lap (basically if you sneek by before the 2hr mark you get one more lap to catch and pass anyone in your class)