Quantcast

So i rode Country Park for the 1st time...

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
and sheeeeee-yyyyiittttttttt that was F U N.

i was only there for a bout 2 hrs and the rain shut things down but i had a blast and will go back for sure.

i met one other monkey, mr. smooth aka ethan, i believe he goes buy and his dad eric.

got my directions from pace(line) bike shop. eric was very helpful with the directions.

overall totally cool vibe and cant wait to go back there.

i had hoped to ride at pee wees but i wasnt sure where (what city it was in)

of course that could just mean another road trip one day at g'boro and the other at pee wees

either way hope i get to meet some of you crazy ass southern fried hick hukster types.

ps
i want to see someone do that step down at country. i wasnt there long enough to get up the gumption to try it. i think there has been a vid of it posted before by (manimal?) but i can't remember for sure.

later

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
Awe man! I was on the way out there, then the rain hit. So close. I'm glad you liked it. There has been a lot of work put into that place for sure. Step down pic:

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
nice pic :thumb: i hear you have some 'private stock' steppage...

figures i just miss ya

im guessing you hit that step from the little table just before it?

i think if/when i try it the first time im gonna just hit it straight...if there is a line???

ZachTheMech

Monkey
Mar 17, 2004
Browns Summit, NC
another shot of the step down. This be me, i live like 2 min from there, prolly be there friday morning if its not sloppy. You can take a straight run up between 2 trees next to the table to hit this too.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
motomike said:
Awe man! I was on the way out there, then the rain hit. So close. I'm glad you liked it. There has been a lot of work put into that place for sure. Step down pic:

wow..that's a great shot! i wonder who took that, he/she must be the coolest person ever!