Quantcast

So I saw an ex-girlfriend today...

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
I was dropping a friend at home (who happens to be fairly attractive) and I saw a girl I went out with for the better part of a year, who I lost touch with and really haven't seen/heard from for about 2 years. Man, did she get F-A-T. She went from about 5'4" and about 110 to, by my estimation around 160 or so.

No, there is not a point to this thread, however it does illustrate what a bad person I apparently am for getting a good chuckle out of someone else's misfortune.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
amateur said:
I was dropping a friend at home (who happens to be fairly attractive) and I saw a girl I went out with for the better part of a year, who I lost touch with and really haven't seen/heard from for about 2 years. Man, did she get F-A-T. She went from about 5'4" and about 110 to, by my estimation around 160 or so.

No, there is not a point to this thread, however it does illustrate what a bad person I apparently am for getting a good chuckle out of someone else's misfortune.

Good thing you ditched her before she tubbed up, eh?

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
I had an ex that broke up with me because I was tubbing up. Then I lost tons of weight, he got both his current GF's pregnant twice, and now they look like they have both have had two kids (and not in a MILFy kind of way). I love it.

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
laura said:
I had an ex that broke up with me because I was tubbing up. Then I lost tons of weight, he got both his current GF's pregnant twice, and now they look like they have both have had two kids (and not in a MILFy kind of way). I love it.
HAHAHAHA what a loser