Quantcast

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
i was kinda joking by posting that all really....thats why i said it must be true if i found it on the internet.

we all know they died form "excited delirium"..*wink wink nudge nudge*...kinda like Amadou Diallo fell on those 41 shots

Last edited:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
That one makes me wonder if the Emergency Services Unit officer, NY's SWAT equivalent, was in a hurry, since he also did not wait for an inflatable bag used for jumpers.

P.S.

A law enforcement official identified the lieutenant who gave the order to use the Taser as Michael Pigott, a 21-year veteran of the force. He was placed on modified assignment without his gun and badge, and the officer who fired the weapon was put on administrative duty amid an investigation by the Police Department and the Brooklyn district attorney.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Do different people make different sounds when being tased?

Do most scream like this?
AAAAAAAAHHHHKKKKCCCCGGGGGUUUUUUHHHHH

Or do they just hum like an old beat up pick up truck starting in the cold morning like....
GHHHHHUUUUUHUUUUUUUUUUNNNUUNNNNUUUNNUUUNNUUU

i wonder if a musician has sampled recordings of tased people and used them to recreate songs like "My Country Tis Of Thee", but with taser yelps....

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
i call it taser turrets. it kind of depends on where you get hit. upper body = weird sounds because you can't control the air coming out of your lungs. lower body = lots of cursing. the funny thing is that the females in our exposure class were all able to cuss even with being hit in the back. one sounded like a banshee howling that ended in g**ammit! another gave a low growl that turned into mutherf***er! :rofl: there's no way to stay macho when being tazed, you can't control anything...it's a pretty helpless feeling; wouldn't you agree johnE?

my favorite exposure video:
chewbacca :rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
A typical mindless response from a stooge of a fascist police state.

A non-lethal alternative (keep in mind that tasers are killing weapons) would have been to call in a civilian crisis counselor to resolve any dispute between the defenseless victim of our socio-economic oligarchy and its quasi-military foot soldier, i.e. the po-po.
cram it hippy.

Have you ever lived around the kinds of areas that manimal patrols? Lots of section 8 housing (people on welfare, food stamps, etc), and the associated scumbags, scalawags, low-lifes, deadbeats, drug dealers, ex-cons, convicted felons?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Nice. Not only did you not pick up on his sarcasm, you failed to read half the posts between his and yours and still decided to start in with the personal insults.

Classy :thumb:
You apparently didn't pick up on my sarcasm either.

The second half of my post was more in regards to the fact that I've heard this attitude a lot, trying to defend these scumbags and/or saying that law enforcement was in the wrong for using these kinds of tactics. I grew up in an area where a pretty substantial portion of the population lives in section 8 housing. That's not to say everyone that lives there is trouble (some of my best friends lived in these areas), but you definitely see the worst of the worst in these areas. The people saying the police are in the wrong for using these tactics in many instances (in my experience) have never even driven through these kinds of areas.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
cram it hippy.

Have you ever lived around the kinds of areas that manimal patrols? Lots of section 8 housing (people on welfare, food stamps, etc), and the associated scumbags, scalawags, low-lifes, deadbeats, drug dealers, ex-cons, convicted felons?
Uh, yes.

Bronx
East Buffalo
New Orleans
Downtown Hartford

I am a man of the people.

P.S. Maybe I should be less ironical.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
You should know him better by now plus didn't you read he just moved back to New Jersey.
signed a lease in morristown today. pretty stoked. except for the fact that either NJ has the all the nation's civil engineering flunkees, its residents are mostly incompetent, or both.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Manimal,

You just know your partner is planning your day of reckoning. I'm guessing there will be some horrible accident and he will mistakenly pepper sprays your ring piece.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
heh east buffalo. i asked. didn't wanna make the assumption.

I think RM just needs a sarcasm flag for posts.
I looked over the map, and I lived near the Broadway market for a summer, so technically, I lived in South Buffalo.

I just remember the rides home thru East Buffalo. I rode very fast.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
we used to taser each other in iraq all the time. a better one is to fire the cartdrige into some sand and recover them then wire the barbs to the bed frame and conceal the wires, half the time we slept on just a steel bed frame. when your bro would lay down just pull the trigger and roll the video, ............good times

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
oh man that's funny! i miss the frivolity of the military and being able to mess around like that without serious repercussions. if i tried that now i'd probably be fired.