Quantcast

so i was called a hero today.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
So today i was on my way to work on my bike an i was sitting at a red light waiting to turn left when i saw two cars crash into each other. The person who was at fault sped off. Now this really erks me so i chased after her. I chased her car for 3 blocks before i caught up and could pull her over.
She kept saying it wasnt her fault. I told her it doesnt matter and she had to stop. The person behind her had gotten her license plate and called the cops so i headed back to the scene of the accident and gave a statement with a description of tje car and driver. I guess they found her a little while later and she had a warrant.
Now she has a hit and run charge to deal with. I guess if she ever gets in another accident shes gonna stop and trade info eh?

Hunter

Monkey
Sep 14, 2006
The Right coast
He was a fat mexican chick. No bueno

I chased her car for 3 blocks before i caught up and could pull her over. <snip>.....I guess they found her a little while later and she had a warrant.
Now she has a hit and run charge to deal with. I guess if she ever gets in another accident shes gonna stop and trade info eh?
No, now she gets deported to Mexico while her 6 US-born children stay here and suffer in poverty without their mother, sucking the US support system dry while they learn that being a criminal in the states is easier than working, and avoiding the cops is the key to surviving in the states.

:p