Quantcast

So I went to my first spinning class last week and.........

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
MMcG said:
Nope - never felt like I didn't have it in my lungs, but my calves, quads and hammies felt it.

it felt good though - you know what I mean? :dancing:
Oh, I know. I remember nights when I'd leave there hardly able to walk. I would have to climb down three flights of stairs to get to my car and I was never sure I'd make it. :)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Heidi said:
Oh, I know. I remember nights when I'd leave there hardly able to walk. I would have to climb down three flights of stairs to get to my car and I was never sure I'd make it. :)
I separated my shoulder in college after a hard leg workout. My legs collapsed underneath me while trying to walk up the stairs leading out of the gym. The shoulder was weakened from dislocating it twice earlier in the same year, first time frome a raquetball game, second time from throwing a water balloon at someone. :help:

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Ever thought of drinking water or a sports drink, cramps are caused by de-hydration...like 99% of the time that is. You should go into the spin class well hydrated from drinking water ALL day and pisses like a mad man, than drink while spinning, than drink beer after spinning. I guarantee no more cramps.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Westy said:
I separated my shoulder in college after a hard leg workout. My legs collapsed underneath me while trying to walk up the stairs leading out of the gym. The shoulder was weakened from dislocating it twice earlier in the same year, first time frome a raquetball game, second time from throwing a water balloon at someone. :help:
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
JMAC said:
Ever thought of drinking water or a sports drink, cramps are caused by de-hydration...like 99% of the time that is. You should go into the spin class well hydrated from drinking water ALL day and pisses like a mad man, than drink while spinning, than drink beer after spinning. I guarantee no more cramps.
Did you read through this entire thread?? I suspect not, because I said I ate well and properly hydrated myself during the day. :rolleyes: