Quantcast

So, if the sniper suspects are found guilty...

zibbler

Monkey
which I'm sure they will be, what do you think would be a fair sentance/punishment?

Me personally, I think the families of those murdered should be able to execute them by firing squad. Let them just pump these bastids full of bullets! Sound harsh? Do you think they gave a crap about any of the innocent victims and their families? Why should our tax dollars support the scumbags for the rest of their lives?

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Originally posted by zibbler
which I'm sure they will be, what do you think would be a fair sentance/punishment?

Me personally, I think the families of those murdered should be able to execute them by firing squad. Let them just pump these bastids full of bullets! Sound harsh? Do you think they gave a crap about any of the innocent victims and their families? Why should our tax dollars support the scumbags for the rest of their lives?
Bullets?????? Let them get shot with pellet guns until they die.

Cruel and unusual? Yes. Fair? Yes.

Better yet, put them on an island and let the military practice with live targets.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
My personal favorite punishment is considered a war crime... but I've seen pictures and descriptions of this ultimate punishment.

After a simple excecution (any sort will do) the heads and genitals of the convicted are severed. The genitals are placed inside the executed mouth and all is left in the hot sun to rot.

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Originally posted by Serial Midget
My personal favorite punishment is considered a war crime... but I've seen pictures and descriptions of this ultimate punishment.

After a simple excecution (any sort will do) the heads and genitals of the convicted are severed. The genitals are placed inside the executed mouth and all is left in the hot sun to rot.
That's.......um........well........yeah......

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I say put them to work 22 hours a day splitting rocks for minimum wage for eternity while the familys get the wages.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Originally posted by BurlySurly
I say put them to work 22 hours a day splitting rocks for minimum wage for eternity while the familys get the wages.
But make them use their testicles to split the rocks. :devil:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Originally posted by Tenchiro
But make them use their testicles to split the rocks. :devil:
And we could force them to sleep with their own clones......and my clone.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
My fool proof plan to pay off the national debt:

Give them full face helmets. Tie them to a pole. Charge 20 bucks to throw a golf ball at them. People like Randy Johnson and Bill Gates would obviously have to pay a lot more. Radio stations could have contests, etc... 2 problems solved :D

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Home Depot sells rope for $0.25 per foot.

I like the hard labor with the families reciving the profit.
We need to come up with some form of madeningly painful, yet lucrative menial labor for them to do that will break their bodies, their spirits, and their minds until they are walking drones.

Dirt rider

Pro Rider
Nov 18, 2001
redneck wasteland
Originally posted by Damn True
Home Depot sells rope for $0.25 per foot.

I like the hard labor with the families reciving the profit.
We need to come up with some form of madeningly painful, yet lucrative menial labor for them to do that will break their bodies, their spirits, and their minds until they are walking drones.

sorting out peices of coal. this job was done by hand in the 1700-early 1900s. the chunks coal sharp and you work bent over all day in a hot, coal dust filled, dark enviroment.

:devil:

patconnole

Monkey
Jun 4, 2002
bellingham WA
Originally posted by Dirt rider
but why should taxpayers pay for all thier needs for the rest of thire lives?

Well, I don't like the death penalty...... so I think we should be willing to pay for a just punishment, in our adminstration of justice. Maybe they could work to improve their basic prison conditions, work that would help pay for the costs of their imprisonment.

Should we kill them because it's cheaper? I don't think that logic is morally based..... yada yada yada.

People like that are a resource, and besides all of the moral reasons, they're worth having around for the chance they'll say, "Hey, what I did was wrong... And I know what would have helped me and pushed me in a better direction." Although "crime-doers" commit the crimes themselves, they are symptoms of larger problems---- and executing them seems to be a step backwards from finding solutions.

To me, it's similar to a "war on terror" as a solution to terrorism.... I think a better solution would be "find out what is driving people to do these things, and try to solve that problem."

http://www.mnftiu.cc/mnftiu.cc/war.html

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/AC130_GunshipMed1.wmv

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
I'm all for the death penalty. Don't like some states that hand it out like it's candy.... I think that Zibbler has got a valid point in that the family should have an option to participate in the death penalty phase. Whether that be to choose a person who pushes the button to getting an earful before they die. I don't think all victims would want this, but i believe all would appreciate having that option.

SlackBoy

Monkey
Apr 1, 2002
Wellington, New Zealand
ok so let me get this straight, You want them to sleep with your clone, your clone is well basically you, so you want them to sleep with you, ummmmmm ok then :confused:

Nah no death penalty. But I say the US should bring back manual labour to a much greater extent, Make em work quarrys, with picks just like the old days, make em fix roads etc , make em wear collars that explode or disable when they try to run away ala running man.