Quantcast

So if your head gets chopped of....

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I would say.. "blaargggrrglegrlgelgrglegrlefffffffttgggggackackackackackackackmayonnaiseeatingmidgetsrgrglegrgle."

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
I probably woulnd't say anything since I would have no capacity to talk. Provided I did have that capacity however, I would probably be too busy wondering what I did to deserve getting my head cut off. Provided I knew the answer to that question, I would ponder what series of events led me to make this fatal decision. Provided I knew that I would probably be too busy regretting the fact that I had put myself in that situation. I would assume that I would have wished I could rewind time and not put myself in that situation, because I rather enjoy my life, and it would be unfortunate for it to end so early. I mean, I am a mere 19 years of age, I have much more living to do, so it would be a damned shame if I it all had to end. Then again, if I went out in a cool way that might be one thing, since I dont recall them still executing people by beheading. Well, at least in most countries, the Middle East still has their fair share of beheadings now and then. Kind of gruesome, but hey, its not my decision. At this point in time I do not think I am in a position to lose my head, but if I was, I think I would say, hey look, there is my body.

Jan 29, 2005
Polandspring88 said:
I probably woulnd't say anything since I would have no capacity to talk. Provided I did have that capacity however, I would probably be too busy wondering what I did to deserve getting my head cut off. Provided I knew the answer to that question, I would ponder what series of events led me to make this fatal decision. Provided I knew that I would probably be too busy regretting the fact that I had put myself in that situation. I would assume that I would have wished I could rewind time and not put myself in that situation, because I rather enjoy my life, and it would be unfortunate for it to end so early. I mean, I am a mere 19 years of age, I have much more living to do, so it would be a damned shame if I it all had to end. Then again, if I went out in a cool way that might be one thing, since I dont recall them still executing people by beheading. Well, at least in most countries, the Middle East still has their fair share of beheadings now and then. Kind of gruesome, but hey, its not my decision. At this point in time I do not think I am in a position to lose my head, but if I was, I think I would say, hey look, there is my body.
are you the reincarnated douglas adams or something?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Nope. You just die. I have chopped the head off of many chickens and the body sometimes twitches a little but the head just dies. You can actually feel the life drain from it in your hand.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
hooples3 said:
if your head does get chopped off do you think you realize it?
There was a woman in France executed by the guillotene whose face was slapped in front of the crowd. She blushed and the crowd became aghast at the face's apparent embarrasment at the scene.

A French scientist who studied the effects of the guillotene eventually found himself the victim of execution. He had an assistant there to record his eyes blinking which was to indicate how long he remained aware after "the cut". If i remember correctly he blinked his eyes around nine times.

This doesn't necessarily prove anything but it's interesting nontheless.

i love the History Channel.....