Quantcast

So I'm a Bachelor for the Week.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
uhhhh i am always a bachelor. good thing i have a hot female roomate.

congrats on the bachelorage.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
narlus said:
that boxload of bukkake discs VB sent to you got there, huh.
nope, still waiting on that one...actually its not bukkake, it s jap girls doing no. 2s on an assortment of hello kitty merchandise... but thanks for ya support ya freedom hater ;)

i have so many packing boxes, paper and cardboard here that i could make the biggest fire in the world... :redhot:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I thought you guys in Japan melted candle wax, and had your own personal "seal" instead of using stamps...

Im still not clear on the japanese keyboard thing either...

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
valve bouncer said:
I've had to re-shoot (hahahaha) a few scenes but in better news there's plenty of glue for the stamp.
hahahhaaa... human glue..

only got a cell phone at the moment davo... possibly early next week i ll have a real phone... vonage... give that shiat a blast...

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
BurlyShirley said:
I thought you guys in Japan melted candle wax, and had your own personal "seal" instead of using stamps...

i think you re talking about the 'hungko'... or something like that... it s actually a stamp... i have one around here somewhere... used for bank and official documents etc... stamp ya mark instead of signing ya name...

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
BurlyShirley said:

Keyboards are for poofs. It's all voice lecognition software these days.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
So I got kinda drunk last night. Actually it was knee walking drunk. I was a party at a friend's house and was splitting time between the NASCAR all Star race and the Barrera / Juarez fight. I offended some guy and his girl so he decided it would be okay to hit me square in the eye. Didn't hurt too bad nor did it really piss me off so I sorta laughed it off. He didn't like that too much and started to take another swing....... so I kicked him square in the nuts which really had me laughing. I didn't unload on him but enough to crumple him. Not sure what happened to him as I was rushed off to the kitchen for a bag of frozen peas. When I wandered back into the den I was informed that he was asked to leave.

As for what offended him and his girl, I'm not terribly sure. It was either me stepping on her foot multiple times (she was sort of in the way) OR me dropping a chip covered in hot cheese on his head. I think that I didn't apologize profusely enough for them. What makes people angry like that?

Today I did a century even with a pounding headache and a black eye. Got caught a little bit in a thunderstorm but just and edge and got an awesome tailwind for the last 15 or 16 miles.

Ate some spaghetti that my mom brought over with designs on a chunk of nutella cheesecake as soon as I finish this, then a nap on the couch.