Quantcast

So I'm a little slow......

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
.....but SST is fun :dancing:

Kevin and I went down there for the first time to check out the 'flow park' and Kevin even had a good time :eek: For those of you that don't know Kevin, he's not one for getting sunlight between his tires and the gound :p

Great job to everyone that put time and effort into building down there :)

bighitguy

Chimp
Nov 18, 2004
renton
the flowpark is definately fun to ride. there's lots of different lines to hit and everything is reasonably safe ( haha, safe, well as safe as you can be when flying through the air on a bike.)

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
We must have missed you guys out there. We were out there (before 4:00), but on our xc bikes doing some cardio. We took one run through the flow park...only two guys were there. Glad you had fun Snacks. What was your favorite line?

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
We didn't get there until 5:30p, traffic :angry:

Umm.....I'm not sure what the line is called that I liked the best. The one with the smaller drops I guess. I was surprised, I cleared more than I expected. Kevin cleared all of the big lines and the table top :)

Five: I saw and chatted with the guy on your team that won last weekend at Beacon. Nice guy!

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Snacks said:

Umm.....I'm not sure what the line is called that I liked the best. The one with the smaller drops I guess. I was surprised, I cleared more than I expected. Kevin cleared all of the big lines and the table top :)

Five: I saw and chatted with the guy on your team that won last weekend at Beacon. Nice guy!
The line to the left (over the concret slab, then a drop right after) is where I did my very first drop! :love: Thanks to Mama beaver. I mostly stick to the right line anymore, and sometimes mix it up by doing the step down to the table. There is so many lines out there!

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Snacks said:

That's Claudio - yeah he's a good guy. The last man standing on our team.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
So has Snacks and Mutoli cleared my secret trail to the steep chute at the bottom yet?
i know you guys can now, but have you yet? :)

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Skookum said:
So has Snacks and Mutoli cleared my secret trail to the steep chute at the bottom yet?
i know you guys can now, but have you yet? :)
If it's the one that you took us on over a year ago, Yes. I have done that since then.. :)