Quantcast

so i'm at school....

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
...and i can't find my ride home!
He (slcpunk) isn't picking up his phone and isn't in any of the places that he is normally. I WANT TO GO HOME! :help: i hate school. :(

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
HippieKai said:
He (slcpunk) isn't picking up his phone and isn't in any of the places that he is normally. I WANT TO GO HOME! :help: i hate school. :(
I haven't seen slcpunk around lately.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
HippieKai said:
I feel your pain, yesterday I to was stuck at school. However it was cause my car batt went dead from the cold. I had to rally together some friends to give me a push start lol. From now on I park on a hill so I can always get my car up to speed so I can pop the clutch and drive away. LOL :think:

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
stosh said:
I haven't seen slcpunk around lately.
i see the damn kid every day.
I found him (or he found me) and got home...now i have to go do a bunch more school crap.
school sucks.

YETI187

Chimp
Nov 28, 2003
i'm a MAsshole!!!
ha, i haven't had school since last friday. all snowdays cause the big storms here in MAss. that and our town snow removal budget is zilch so snow removal is real slow. since i'm a senior and get out early regardless, i don't have to make up the snowdays!!! even better bonus, our school is having midterms this week, or were suppose to. and i drive so i don't have to wait for rides home from school.