Quantcast

So I'm Just Minding My Own Business...

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
That's what happens when you mess with renta-mexicops.
Exactly. He was an armed renta, but I was torn on helping the guy in the wheelchair...

I love how casual everyone was - except for some hag that yelled at me "Why are you recording this?!" I ignored her and kept snapping.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Id totally email the pics to his company.

How dangerous could a guy in a wheelchair actually be, that he needs to be removed from it and slammed to the ground? :rofl:

Nice work man.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
All of the "witty" comments are not appreciated. This is a very fuqed up situation. If it was your uncle, dad or someone else you cared about or had witnessed it, it wouldn't be so hilarious huh?

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Well without knowing what this guy was up to, it's hard to comment.
He mouthed off to some rentacop and then tried to roll out. The renta grabbed his chair, called the cops, the guy still tried to roll, he handed his phone to some hag, pulled his baton and wrestled the guy out of his chair and onto the ground... Whatever the guy said did not warrant this.

WTF?!

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
He mouthed off to some rentacop and then tried to roll out. The renta grabbed his chair, called the cops, the guy still tried to roll, he handed his phone to some hag, pulled his baton and wrestled the guy out of his chair and onto the ground... Whatever the guy said did not warrant this.

WTF?!
You should have posted that in your OP. None of us knew that.

And you posted it in the Lounge, what did you really expect?

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
I thought the photos spoke for themselves...
But you were suprised when people made "witty" comments in the Lounge?

If it really bugs you, send the pics to the local news. I know 3TV says that they accept pictures, not just video.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Photos of a senior citizen in a wheelchair getting beat down is comedy, but when some heavily sponsored rider cvnt gets hurt, the whole world is weepy and wants to send her money...

Not taking it out on you Kavu, but this was a very twisted thing to witness.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I dunno, looked like the guy put up a pretty good fight. I just assumed, like Burly did, that he was a fake cripple and got what was comin' to him.

I'm just not the type to push it with people who are cop-esque. Not worth the headache. The guy must have done something.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Photos of a senior citizen in a wheelchair getting beat down is comedy, but when some heavily sponsored rider cvnt gets hurt, the whole world is weepy and wants to send her money...

Not taking it out on you Kavu, but this was a very twisted thing to witness.
No worries, I know what you're saying.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
They had words, but I didn't hear the details.

It just freaked me out, but seeing renta's gun kept me sane and maybe nondead.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
I thought the photos spoke for themselves...
What the photos said to me:

hmm, wheel chair guy did something wrong

hmm, wheel chair guy apparently isn't bound to the wheelchair, oddly suspicious

hmm, rentacop is not beating wheel chair guy with the ASP... good self control

hmm, rentacop lost his baton... baaaaad rentacop

==================

I guess you shoulda posted the back story along with the photos so we'd have a mental picture close to what you witnessed. So unbunch you panites princess.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
To me the disabled, senior citizen & veteran labels are no guarantee of innocence.

Nor are the labels Mexicop or Renticop indicators of injustice.

In my opinion there is not enough information in the pictures alone to form any valid conclusions. Even though you have provided your commentary, you'll have to admit - you're sometimes given to hyperbole.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
:think:

You fail at teh logics.
Like Midge said earlier, who knows what happened by the pics. Sure Stinks says the guy said something, but who really knows what it was.

A guy threatened to kill me with his truck a few weeks ago. Did I think he really would??? Not really. Did I file a police report and scare the f*#k out of him with jail time??? Absolutely.

It's dumb to sit on a computer and pass judgment. I sat on a municipal jury today for a argument against "failure to control speed" when a guy hit the car in front of him this afternoon. He was clearly at fault, whether you want to use "guilty" or not, but his hopes were that the jury would hate cops and sympathize with his situation. He is now paying a larger fine. Just because someone is in uniform wrestling with someone does not mean they are just being oppressed. Cops, rental or not, don't go looking to beat on folks most of the time. I would have just peppered the old bastard and been done with it though. Who wants some smelly old drunk stink on their clothes???

*I was just kidding about the pepper spray for all you light hearted women folk.