Quantcast

So I'm sitting watching Rescue Me and this happens...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Yeah, what kind of birds are you feeding? Grouse? Hang the muth****a off a pole or something.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
BurlyShirley said:
Yeah, what kind of birds are you feeding? Grouse? Hang the muth****a off a pole or something.
To late. Food source has been established. More drastic measures may be needed. I am afraid Rob might not be able properly address the issue. :sneaky:

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
You can vaguely make out the one on the other side of the feeder throwing up the Dubya "W" gang sign. I say torch the little peni wrinkle.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
robdamanii said:
Funny thing was how pissed the cat was when he saw them.
Your cat wants you to kill them before they give him rabies. Do you not give a damn about your cat? You're so unkind and heartless. I don't understand people like you.....

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
jdcamb said:
Your cat wants you to kill them before they give him rabies. Do you not give a damn about your cat? You're so unkind and heartless. I don't understand people like you.....
Considering the cat doesn't go outside, I don't think he needs to worry about it. Some catnip and a toy squirrel calmed his nerves just fine.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
MudGrrl said:
I think it's pretty entertaining.

I like the raccoons. They're pretty smart critters.
I used to do a trip every year where we went on a canoe expedition in the Adirondacks for two weeks. We had to go through the most amazing procedures to get our food packs strung up to where the racoons couldn't get at them.

We had finally settled on a method of stringing up the packs between two trees, and we woke up one morning to find the ropes gnawed through, the packs on the ground, and the food scattered all around :dead:

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
my uncle had a pet raccoon.

He liked butterscotch candies (who doesn't?).

I would hold a candy in a closed fist, and Danny (the raccoon), would gently pull my fingers off the candy.

I would rather feed squirrels and raccoons ('nuisance' animals) than most birds.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Ugh...they're only one small step above a possum, if ya ask me. Enjoy. Nothing like not being able to put the trash out a minute early for fear of it ending up scattered across the property.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
llkoolkeg said:
Ugh...they're only one small step above a possum, if ya ask me. Enjoy. Nothing like not being able to put the trash out a minute early for fear of it ending up scattered across the property.
I've got a couple of possums too.

I always put the trash out in the morning anyway, so no worry there.