Quantcast

so is the pink fad over now?

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Pink is a horrible color. Especially when combined with flip-flops, jeans, polo shirts, and popped collars. :dead:

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
santacruzer87 said:
no no no, its flip-flops, CARGO SHORTS, polo shirts and popped collars

-Ryan
Even worse. PRE-STRESSED cargo shorts. You know the ones that look like you've been riding in them for weeks on end but they actually came with frayed ends and holes in them. I hate frat boy douche nozzles.
:mumble:

J

JRB

DRB said:
Oh Pink is definately the shiz nit. My The New Black stickers are on the way.

Those sissies can kiss your ass. That bike is the shizzle.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
stoney98 said:
I love that bike.
When I have bank, per Chomps' inspiration, all my bikes will be metal-flake pink front triangle w/ matte black rear. HT's will be metal flake pink.
I can't wait.
Just imagine the quiver:
303 (or Sunday)
AS-X (or 7point)
575 (or MKIII)
ASR (or Azure)
DJ (or Soverign)

God it wil be beautiful. Matching helmet with clear/pink spy goggles. Ah, it's heaven!
Damn...it's too bad you don't ride anymore...

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
DRB said:
Oh Pink is definately the shiz nit. My The New Black stickers are on the way.

You gotta powder coat that ass-end black too maing!

Edit: I just scored a 3 foot tall Pink Panther plush toy at a garage sale yesterday. Does that count? I think it's definitely better (and less militant) than a 3 foot tall Black Panther.

Racer-X

Monkey
Oct 16, 2004
SNOWSHOE
dexterq20 said:
Pink is a horrible color. Especially when combined with flip-flops, jeans, polo shirts, and popped collars. :dead:

HAHAHAHA oh man this is good stuff.

dude. you're in a FRAT. i can describe how you act,how you dress,and the way you relate to people without even knowing you. i feel sorry for you to a certain degree.

stoney98: why don't you just ride a bike instead of worrying about what color bikes you WOULD have or whatever other queer matching gear WOULD go along with it.