Quantcast

So... is there no editing of old posts in here now?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Self moderation is a virtue. This prevents any of it.

Kinda lame. Oh well.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
no... no way... never!!!

seems to be no editing of old posts in any forum now..

SH!T!! Do you know what this means for H8R????!!!!

:clapping:
i think that 'delete' is a different category of 'edit'.

i'd say that transcend and syadasti have more to fear from this new world order.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Looks like Im gunna chop Narlus' head off first. Yes!

don't be too hasty there bs... you are there to make sure narlus plunges his sword into his belly and making a left to right cut.

however, if he suffers from "hara-kiri (腹切り) FAIL," you are there to honorably behead him so that his son's, son's sons will not be burdened with his shame.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
don't be too hasty there bs... you are there to make sure narlus plunges his sword into his belly and making a left to right cut.

however, if he suffers from "hara-kiri (腹切り) FAIL," you are there to honorably behead him so that his son's, son's sons will not be burdened with his shame.
...I dont know that there's really any preventing that. :biggrin:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I figured 3 hours was plenty of time to realize your post was stupid and should be self-moderated... but then again, the people around here are kinda slow ;)

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Oh, yes, and mods are exempt from the editing restrictions, so we don't really give a sh*t what the users think :D

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Last edited by binary visions : Today at 08:46 AM.
Interesting that your post has this edit tag. None of mine show that unless I enter an edit reason. I went back and edited some posts outside of that three hour window too.

You suck at teh admin?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I think it's because I also belong to the premium member usergroup, so that carries over and shows my edits.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I figured 3 hours was plenty of time to realize your post was stupid and should be self-moderated... but then again, the people around here are kinda slow ;)
What if your original post is not-so-stupid but stupid people show up and make stupid posts and you wanna dump the whole thread.

This happens often.