Quantcast

So it's 2.30am...

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
And i can't sleep wtf. I have mad insomnia at home in my own bed yet when i go visit a friend i fall asleep on his futon every night in a row fast. And when im at school on my ****ty dorm bed i fall asleep fast. yet at home on my fancy mattress i can't sleep for **** here and it's been like this for quite awhile...

so uhhhh whos awake im bored...

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Damn west coasters.... where i oregon you from? I went to hood river on a trip this summer. the riding, the atmosphere, the girls :drool:

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
mobius said:
Damn west coasters.... where i oregon you from? I went to hood river on a trip this summer. the riding, the atmosphere, the girls :drool:
I'm down in Ashland. Its a sweet place, you should check it out if your ever back in the area.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
History in browser maybe? I runno. If my mom browsed ridemonkey she'd probably think every mtn biker i hangout with is either a pervert, pothead, or sex offender.

Then again mostly everyone on here falls into one of those categories.

ZmanONmaryJ

Chimp
Jan 16, 2005
G_vegas
hell yea andrew that was stupid ****! next time we figure out plans before we smoke up...... my car is clean now i believe, u can still smell a hint of smoke tho! haha im keeping a blanket or 2 in my car for now on.... and maybe those really cool pillows... ****, the civ was actually a lil comfortable!

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Crashing in the car is rad, I keep a wool army blanket in the back of my 4runner because sleeping in the truck is better than sleeping in jail. :dead:

Some of my best nights have been finished off in the back of a car...or in the bushes...or on the floor :thumb:

ZmanONmaryJ

Chimp
Jan 16, 2005
G_vegas
yea yea, as long as its not under 30 degrees out side, or u have a blanket.... plus a 4runner is a lil bigger than a civic.... bushes? havent done that one yet, i think the weirdest place i have woken up was on top of some guys house... laying on the roof...!