Quantcast

so it's my highschool's homecoming tonight...

..and in typical guy fasion the only thing i've done to get ready is take a shower and pick up my drycleaning. I've got a green shirt and green laces for my air force one's and my girlfriend isnt happy, but she'll enjoy herself eventually. It's her birthday too, so she won't be worried about my shoes. any one got any funny homecoming/prom stories?

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Well, I was doing some urban At the highschool, When I saw some kids throw a smokebomb in the gym.........:devil:

Never laughed so hard.......EVER!

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Yeah, I have a story. It's my high school's homecoming tonight and I have no date, of course. Instead I'm getting in for free (saving my 8 dollars) because I am taking pictures for the yearbook. That means I get to go sneaking around the crowd with a really nice digital SLR Nikon with 550+ pictures ready to take... :D I can't wait.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
dwaugh said:
Yeah, I have a story. It's my high school's homecoming tonight and I have no date, of course. Instead I'm getting in for free (saving my 8 dollars) because I am taking pictures for the yearbook. That means I get to go sneaking around the crowd with a really nice digital SLR Nikon with 550+ pictures ready to take... :D I can't wait.
hehehe.......nevermind :nope:

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
dwaugh said:
Will you be accidently falling on the ground or taking pictures of the shorter people a lot and then having those pictures magically not be there when you turn in the pics for the yearbook? ;):p

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
mtnbkr4235 said:
Will you be accidently falling on the ground or taking pictures of the shorter people a lot and then having those pictures magically not be there when you turn in the pics for the yearbook? ;):p
That is how the quote reads.........

mtnbkr4235 said:
Will you be accidently falling on the ground or taking pictures of the shorter people a lot and then having those pictures magically not be there when you turn in the pics for the yearbook, but showing up on Ridmonkey instead ;):p
This is how the quote should have read

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
And oh yeah, at one of the homecomings (that I didnt really go to, because I was always working at them) I started dating my girlfriend I was with for 2.5 years. Then she broke my heart. Is that a funny homecoming story?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
thats why james and andrew sounded wasted and i heard girls in the back ground

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
During my high school prom I called up some college buddies and went riding on the campus. The prom was at the college so I saw all my friends but I didn't have to try to please some girl all night. I was out hitting some drops with good friends. It rocked so hard! I love urban. By the way I have some hookworms to get rid of. PM me if you need them.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
a date for homecoming? like to the football game, or what? i was in the band, so my game was spent in the stands or marching. afterwards, typically Mr. Gatti's, then some car tag or something. our football team always lost homecoming, and i always let them know how much they sucked.

i got kicked out of my senior prom 'cause i walked in with 15mins left, and the cop thought he smelled weed on me. that pissed me off pretty bad, considering i didn't/don't smoke. so instead, i went to a friend's house, who was a freshman, and we drank beer in his backyard, and had some of his 8th grade bitches come over. boy, those were good times.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
BigMike said:
And oh yeah, at one of the homecomings (that I didnt really go to, because I was always working at them) I started dating my girlfriend I was with for 2.5 years. Then she broke my heart. Is that a funny homecoming story?
I laughed...sorry if I'm a heartless bastard.

Homecomings were never much fun, but prom was pretty decent...I did my best by staying away from the "big" party, going bowling until 4am, driving back WAY too fast and then falling asleep on the couch between two girls(not my dates, my friends') after watching crappy movies until 8am. Pancakes and smoothies in the morning.

The Ito

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
the Inbred said:
i was in the band.
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha!

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
i hated high school. i took my best friend (female) to my senior prom for fear that i might miss something special if i didnt go. (i wouldnt have missed out on anything and would have saved 40 bucks too). instead of having fun, we just got harrassed for being "lesbians" so we just cut out early, got really ****ed up and went to a rave in our evening gowns. got in for free. that was fun. i hated high school.

NastySid

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
Sweden
Never did bother about the homecoming **** and didn't care for the reuinion later..

I have no fond memories of school >:(

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
BurlySurly said:
Anybody but me take the prom queen?
biggins said:
i took the head cheerleader.mmmmmmmmm cheerleaders
Hmm.. My Junior prom, I took the head cheerleader.

A bunch of friends and I camped out in the woods a little ways from my house after Senior prom. My mom, for some reason, took it upon herself to cook breakfast the next morning for everyone who came. Well, a couple people left in the middle of the night, and a couple people left first thing the next morning before breakfast, so the five of us remaining ate the five pounds of bacon she had cooked, ourselves :D

"Bacon up that sausage, boy!" "But daad, my heart hurts..."

My (current) girlfriend was both the head cheerleader AND prom queen her senior year - didn't know her then, but at least I know her now... ;) :D

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
xbluethunderx said:
Homecoming was like a month ago...

Prom last year sucked. Never take Mormon girls...always ends up badly...

Not true! :devil:

I took a Mormon to her prom, and my prom, and her dress fell like, well, a prom dress!

J

JRB

gschuette said:
The prom was at the college so I saw all my friends but I didn't have to try to please some girl all night
Uhm - but you don't like girly sounding punk bands??? :confused: uhm...nevermind.