Quantcast

So I've been designing these new beer labels...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
And they're DONE!! I'm SO stoked to see this stuff hit the shelves in about a week or so! For the past two months I've been working on the 6-pack carriers, bottle labels, case boxes, crowns, posters, t-shirts, sell sheets, embroidery, EVERYTHING! And we just had aphotography photograph the entire line of carriers and bottles for a press release... it looks so baddass I HAD to share!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
does this mean you'll be sending me a case for taste testing? maybe the st. bridgets porter?

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Damn everyone else get's cool gigs like that. I get grandma jewelry and freakin industrial yeast suppliers.......and yeah i know theres a few joke in there.

Really nice work! Everything looks great from the colors to the fonts and illustrations.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Dude I collect cool beer bottles. Is there any way I could get some shipped to me? With the beer in them of course :D I'll gladly pay for the beer and shipping of course.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Full Trucker said:
And they're DONE!! I'm SO stoked to see this stuff hit the shelves in about a week or so! For the past two months I've been working on the 6-pack carriers, bottle labels, case boxes, crowns, posters, t-shirts, sell sheets, embroidery, EVERYTHING! And we just had aphotography photograph the entire line of carriers and bottles for a press release... it looks so baddass I HAD to share!

Dude....... Great Divide is great beer. :drool: Good work. How come they aren't offering their Hercules Double IPA in 6-ers?

-S.S.-

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Echo said:
Dude I collect cool beer bottles. Is there any way I could get some shipped to me? With the beer in them of course :D I'll gladly pay for the beer and shipping of course.
NY is not a friendly state, EtOH-shipping wise. it's illegal to send alcohol into the state. MA is like this too, and it's a pain in the ass when you want to buy a wine and can't (like getting on the Ridge mailing list. :drool: )

HedgeHog

Monkey
Nov 8, 2003
Atlanta GA
Nice job!

I love when I get a project that lets me use outdoorsy imagery. I've had a few, but never packaging.

Posters?? Any chance you might post those?

:thumb:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
narlus said:
looks good, but did they change the name of their porter, or is that a typo?
Changed the spelling so people would pronounce it correctly...

SkaredShtles said:
How come they aren't offering their Hercules Double IPA in 6-ers?
That beer is still a "bomber" beer... great huh? Twice the alcohol of your standard domestic, in a bottle twice as big! It's like a frikken 6-pack in every bottle! :thumb:

Oh, and I don't think that I personally can ship any of this beer anywhere, especially since I work for a graphic design firm, not the brewery. BUT! I think Great Divide is pushing for a bigger distributor, so SOON (very soon) we'll hopefully see these beers available EVERYWHERE!!

MUUUUAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Full Trucker said:
Changed the spelling so people would pronounce it correctly...

That beer is still a "bomber" beer... great huh? Twice the alcohol of your standard domestic, in a bottle twice as big! It's like a frikken 6-pack in every bottle! :thumb:
Some buddies & I went down to the Taphouse. A local recommended it if we liked hoppy beer. My buddy ordered two pints of it and was $hitfaced. Good times...... :)

-S.S.-

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Full Trucker said:

Nice work FT.