Quantcast

so i've been up since 1am

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
got to bed early, you know, looking forward to a good night's rest. wake up at 1 or so from a dream. doze off around a quarter till 2. girlfriend starts puking at 2. 3. 4. 5. and now it's 6 and i have given up hope of getting sleep tonight. i told her that we need to go to the hospital (same thing happened 2 nights ago) and she refuses. why? 'cause she has a ****ing test. jesus ****ing christ.

i am 99% sure the recent events are due to stress and anxiety, but she refuses to talk to another doctor. her family doc says everything is fine. last i ****ing checked, 20yr old girls weren't supposed to be having 3 or 4 anxiety attacks a semester.

or maybe i should bitch about 2 professors shoving a total of 7 tests down their students' throats during a 6-week mini-mester (long story short, PPA kids taking 2 classes, 1 every other day for 4hrs [9-1 or 1-5] before they go on their interneship for the rest of the spring semester [they started january 3rd, and tomorrow is their last day]).

today's gonna be a bad ****ing day.

--edit--

by the way, people throwing up really bothers me. i think it goes back to the times when my mom would get 24hr bugs, and i would see her throwing up, not knowing what to do (i was a little kid).