Quantcast

So I've decided to become Republican...

ghostrider

7034 miles, still no custom title
Jan 6, 2003
Shadows of Mt Boney, CA.
I want to be a rich self important jackass and whine about taxes and point out what the massed are doing wrong from my suburban strondhold. Anyway, I need to get my facts right and I'm looking for some help:

I hereby believe:
1. Promoting birth control and condom use is a terrible thing. Those crack smoking hos should keep their pants on. My daughter is a little angel.
2. Abortion is violent murder worse than dropping 1-ton bombs on villages from 2000 feet in the air. Those hos should never have gotten knocked up in the 1st place (see above).
3. We must cut programs for single moms and their unfortunate rugrats because I pay too many damn taxes and it is and it is their own fault for being so stupid (see above).

What did I miss?

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
ghostrider said:
I want to be a rich self important jackass and whine about taxes and point out what the massed are doing wrong from my suburban strondhold. Anyway, I need to get my facts right and I'm looking for some help:

I hereby believe:
1. Promoting birth control and condom use is a terrible thing. Those crack smoking hos should keep their pants on. My daughter is a little angel.
2. Abortion is violent murder worse than dropping 1-ton bombs on villages from 2000 feet in the air. Those hos should never have gotten knocked up in the 1st place (see above).
3. We must cut programs for single moms and their unfortunate rugrats because I pay too many damn taxes and it is and it is their own fault for being so stupid (see above).

What did I miss?
You'd probably wanna stay up in the Lounge.... but if you insist on staying then go here and get educated.

ghostrider

Jan 6, 2003
Shadows of Mt Boney, CA.
N8 said:
You'd probably wanna stay up in the Lounge.... but if you insist on staying then go here and get educated.
No need to go to that link N8, thanks to you the entire content has already been posted here. Seriously, I want to be converted - can you post an original thought from your own brain that might bring me over to the red side?

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Drugs...when poor people, or people who are darker than pink in the winter do them, they must be thrown into federal prison. When you do them, or your kids do, it's a private family matter that must not be intruded into by jackbooted federal officials.

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
ghostrider said:
2. Abortion is violent murder worse than dropping 1-ton bombs on villages from 2000 feet in the air.
I find it interesting most of the "vocal" political Christians are silent on this. For me, both instances of people being killed sadden me.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
ridetoofast said:
then im sure an initiation into dim'ism must involve removal of the spine and a de-nutting process
Removal of spine, eh? When was the last time you stood up for someone other than yourself? When was the last time you took a stand, and took a hit, for something that you or your family didn't directly benefit from, but which was simply right.

"Spine" doesn't mean holding your ground for a selfish cause. "Spine" isn't looking out for number one.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
N8 said:
there is nothing to read that can contradict what he just said. Seriously...you must be a cabinet member.

-Are you anti abortion? yes , yet you were pro village bombing.
-Do you think promoting contraceptive use is wrong? Yes, but abortions are bad and the only way to keep these pregnancies form happening to to promote abstinence, something you know most teens will ignore...but hey they just might use a condom!

I think that pretty much sums it up. By you i mean the entire clan of right wing, self righetous, delusional nutters, not you in particular.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
ohio said:
Removal of spine, eh? When was the last time you stood up for someone other than yourself? When was the last time you took a stand, and took a hit, for something that you or your family didn't directly benefit from, but which was simply right.

"Spine" doesn't mean holding your ground for a selfish cause. "Spine" isn't looking out for number one.
Spine is having the balls the admit you were wrong. I am pretty sure the republican's in power and their redneck, moonshine swillin' cronies lost their spines a long time ago.

VTApe

Monkey
Feb 5, 2005
Vermont
I think its unfair to group republicans as you did, transcend. I still cannot see the difference in doing that, or saying all black people steal TVs. Its ignorant.

I AM A REPUBLICAN

yet, I agree with birth control. While i believe in abstinence, I realize most people don't, and that's fine. Spreading birth control, and education on safer sex is a SMART idea. I think whoever says it's not shouldn't be in the position to do so.

While I feel for single mothers, I don't believe it should be the government's job to help them out. Where are the fathers? They should be held accountable. There shouldn't be as much lee-way on letting the men who impregnate women "run off". Yeah, I'm 18... fine, I realize I don't know/understand everything, but from what i know / have seen, the original post is what you could call "profiling".

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
N8 said:
Pretty obvious judging by them on here...

:p
Spine?

Balls?

N8 I own your ass in the debate arena, infact, your wife pays me a dollar every time you get your freak on with her because even she can see that I hold title to you.

I have made you look foolish so many times that I began to feel bad after while: making you look dumb is akin to killing animals in a zoo and calling it hunting. It really took the fun out of debating you.

If you had a set a balls you would have flown out to Washington and demanded a duel to try and redeem your sense of self. Or if not that, then you would have tried to hang intellectually with the crowd here.

Alas, you do nothing but <Ctrl c> <Ctrl v> and spout off about 29" wheeled bikes.

So when you speak of spine and balls I can only assume you speak of them in theory, or in remebrance, because it is obvious you stopped having either years ago.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
sugarbushrider1 said:
While I feel for single mothers, I don't believe it should be the government's job to help them out. Where are the fathers? They should be held accountable. There shouldn't be as much lee-way on letting the men who impregnate women "run off". Yeah, I'm 18... fine, I realize I don't know/understand everything, but from what i know / have seen, the original post is what you could call "profiling".
What do you expect to happen to the children of poor single mothers? No laws will stop some men from leaving their families, do the mothers and their children just starve? Look at the long term picture of someone in this situation and the result it will have on society. What would be the affect on crime? Would you care as long as it wasn't in your neighborhood? Would you be proud to say you live in the wealthiest country on earth that would just let children starve to death? You could always take the children away from such situations but that kind of goes against the whole freedom thing this country is supposed to stand for.Publicly and privately Americans give money to the poor and starving around the world but seem to ignore what happens in our own back yards, Or is it that we don't care as long as it isn't in our backyards?

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
ummbikes said:
Spine?

Balls?

N8 I own your ass in the debate arena, infact, your wife pays me a dollar every time you get your freak on with her because even she can see that I hold title to you.

I have made you look foolish so many times that I began to feel bad after while: making you look dumb is akin to killing animals in a zoo and calling it hunting. It really took the fun out of debating you.

If you had a set a balls you would have flown out to Washington and demanded a duel to try and redeem your sense of self. Or if not that, then you would have tried to hang intellectually with the crowd here.

Alas, you do nothing but <Ctrl c> <Ctrl v> and spout off about 29" wheeled bikes.

So when you speak of spine and balls I can only assume you speak of them in theory, or in remebrance, because it is obvious you stopped having either years ago.
Woah, steady on there mate, no need to bring N8's missus into this, she hasn't done anything. N8 pisses us all off at some point and is largely a worthless poster and he himself is fair game but his missus, indeed anyone's missus/family should be out of bounds here.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
valve bouncer said:
Woah, steady on there mate, no need to bring N8's missus into this, she hasn't done anything. N8 pisses us all off at some point and is largely a worthless poster and he himself is fair game but his missus, indeed anyone's missus/family should be out of bounds here.
Aye. Gentlemen's rules.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
...and how about realizing that very little in this world is "black or white"?...this isn't a race thing BTW...

That not EVERYONE receiving gov't aid is a lazy sack of crap. Some are...some aren't. Not everyone who gets an abortion is a slutty ho'...some are, some aren't.

I will never understand the unilateral/all or nothing/you're either with us or against us, of the right wing. NOTHING is cut and dry. You actually do have to put a little of your own thought and better judement into life....assuming you are capable of it.... andfrom the looks of the staunch right here on this forum....well I guess I'm answering my own question...

ohio said:

ummbikes

Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
valve bouncer said:
I'm mostly blowing smoke here gentlemen. I should have thrown a smilie in.

N8's wife I'm sorry if my post offended you. Your husband unjustly called me a hypocrite a few years ago and it has beens gloves off ever sense. I would still gladly sit down with him over a meal and discuss just how misguided he is and then go for a ride. Me on my mountain bike and him on his goofy road hybrid.

That said guys, c'mon you have admit the last sentence in my post was really funny. :love: :blah:

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
MMike said:
...and how about realizing that very little in this world is "black or white"?...this isn't a race thing BTW...

That not EVERYONE receiving gov't aid is a lazy sack of crap. Some are...some aren't. Not everyone who gets an abortion is a slutty ho'...some are, some aren't.

I will never understand the unilateral/all or nothing/you're either with us or against us, of the right wing. NOTHING is cut and dry. You actually do have to put a little of your own thought and better judement into life....assuming you are capable of it.... andfrom the looks of the staunch right here on this forum....well I guess I'm answering my own question...

Here's a quandry for your tiny brain; I am a pro-abortion, non-christian, non-anglo, conservative. So your contention is worthless.

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
ohio said:

the post was mostly in jest just to get the dims/libs on here riled up ohio...i wasn't being serious

VTApe

Monkey
Feb 5, 2005
Vermont
Westy- who's to say the mothers/children starve? EVERYONE can get a job. It might seem cold, but I can't feel sorry for the homeless sitting at the side of the road begging for money. There's plenty of Mcdonald's out there!

I do see your point, however, and know what you're getting at. I can't say I disagree all that much either, I realize our system in dealing with single mothers needs to be re-vamped. I just don't believe the government should be paying for it, or at least COMPLETELY paying for it. As I said, laws should be jacked sky-high against fathers who leave or don't pay child-support. They're the bastards that should be held accountable, I believe.

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
N8 said:
compassionate towards those who help themselves at least...
That's what they teach in the Bible isn't it??? I seem to recall a story about some people walking by a poor man with leprosy and the moral of the story was that is the right thing to do. At least I think that is how it went, right? :think:

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Inclag said:
That's what they teach in the Bible isn't it??? I seem to recall a story about some people walking by a poor man with leprosy and the moral of the story was that is the right thing to do. At least I think that is how it went, right? :think:
I donno... I no habla 'bible'...

ghostrider

Jan 6, 2003
Shadows of Mt Boney, CA.
N8 said:
Here's a quandry for your tiny brain; I am a pro-abortion, non-christian, non-anglo, conservative. So your contention is worthless.
N8, if this true, without copying or pasting, or posting a useless one liner, explain to us what part of your beloved admistration you do support. What causes you to lick their feet when they nominate supreme court justices that are obviously highly religious and against a woman's right to choose? (Is anybody really pro-abortion anyway?) I'm highly liberal and anti-abortion, but I strongly oppose people (such as myself), especially men, telling women what they will do with their own body and their own pregnancy. I am not (and never will be) facing pregnancy, childbirth, and bringing a person into the world and the resposibility for it. I do not know all of the circumstances associated with a woman becoming pregnant, such as rape, deceit, stupidity, birth control failure, poor choices, alcohol, and so on. To be facing a potential supreme court justice that strongly opposes all abortions except those where the woman's life is at risk is just plain horrifying. And you lick the man who offered her up on the scrotum on a daily basis. Please explain to us why.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
It's simple really... I 'mostly' agree with their conservative stances on issues.

I 'mostly' disagree with the dimocratic party and what they've done over the last 60+ years that they've been in power.

ghostrider

Jan 6, 2003
Shadows of Mt Boney, CA.
N8 said:
It's simple really... I 'mostly' agree with their conservative stances on issues.

I 'mostly' disagree with the dimocratic party and what they've done over the last 60+ years that they've been in power.
Even more useless than anticipated. Please do us a favor and name one item from each.

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
what gets me about abortion, and those that support it, are for the most part, in agreement with the verdict against scott peterson.

i just do NOT understand how you can call one act murder, yet words on paper, and a woman's coveted "choice" somehow make abortion not a murder...

ummbikes

Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
ridetoofast said:
what gets me about abortion, and those that support it, are for the most part, in agreement with the verdict against scott peterson.

i just do NOT understand how you can call one act murder, yet words on paper, and a woman's coveted "choice" somehow make abortion not a murder...

I agree. Both abortion and capitol punishment are barbaric. The government shouldn't be in the killing business. It also shouldn't be in the medical business. We as a people should do better on both counts.