Quantcast

~~~~ So Long, Stinktown!! ~~~~

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
I’ve been waiting to use that line ever since that Simpsons episode aired….

Yes, the day that you’ve been longing for is almost upon us. Today is my last day of work (and internet access). Soon I will be back in the homeland, and chances are you will never see my bright smiling face again. I know, I know, you’re all broken up about it….

But hopefully I will have my internet service back up again (which actually claims to be faster than Comcast…go figure! In Canada!), and maybe I will come slumming to the PNW board from time to time….

It’s been fun…torturing you…

Smell ya later….

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
So were you living in Tacoma or what? Oh yeah, I hear once you cross the border your internet service is faster and your cell phone always has a signal.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Certified Drunk said:
Dont let the door hit you in the arse!
I always thought it was:

"Don't let the door hit'cha where the good lord split'cha" :D

Don't be a stranger MMike. :(

You are and always will be a part of the PNW....I am just not sure if that is good or bad...:confused: ;)

But hopefully I will have my internet service back up again (which actually claims to be faster than Comcast…go figure! In Canada!),
Yeah but with the exchange rate.....it is about 75% of what the US unit of measure is...:)

You have the internet and know how to use it....I would welcome you back anytime.

*jsut for you*

Y'all come back to WaRshington, real soon...ya'hear? How is that for a bumper sticker?

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
Heh heh......

RhinofromWA said:
I always thought it was:

"Don't let the door hit'cha where the good lord split'cha" :D

Don't be a stranger MMike. :(

You are and always will be a part of the PNW....I am just not sure if that is good or bad...:confused: ;)

Yeah but with the exchange rate.....it is about 75% of what the US unit of measure is...:)

You have the internet and know how to use it....I would welcome you back anytime.

*jsut for you*

Y'all come back to WaRshington, real soon...ya'hear? How is that for a bumper sticker?

spincrazy

I love to climb
Jul 19, 2001
Brooklyn
I'm going to start sending anonymous letters to the DNR and Sierra Club complaining of dangerous trails off Exit 38 and Exit 27...

:D

Let me know if you're ever in NYC and I'll buy you a beer.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
MMike said:
I'm not REALLY here..... Brenda and my parents are at my new place while the movers are unloading. I'm here at my parents while Emily takes a quick nap....

I got the easy job...
so it went nice and smooth? as planned?

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
Skookum said:
Yah i've noticed you're even resistant to Gold Bond. Maybe with future progress in stem cell research they can find a cure for you.

Which is why you should vote for George W. Bush.. We shouldn't be playing god!!!

(paid for by the John Kerry campaign)