Quantcast

So much for more guns stopping shootings...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
hoping for a day when honkies getting shot will be just as un_news_worthy as 5 black people getting shot in new orleans...

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hoping for a day when honkies getting shot will be just as un_news_worthy as 5 black people getting shot in new orleans...
ask fox news. while abcnews, cnn, reuters, bbcnews all have it on the front page in big letters, fox's headline is waaaaaaaaay down at the bottom, below pretty much everything else, including beyonce's lipsyncing, and above a 3lb goldfish.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
isn't it thought that Reagan fvcked this country more than any previous pres?

and, I'm not the brightest tool in the shed but, is it really possible that Obama (or any one person) can destroy the USA in such a manner that it can not be 'fixed' or changed by the next ahole that gets into office?

Jan 15, 2013
isn't it thought that Reagan fvcked this country more than any previous pres?

and, I'm not the brightest tool in the shed but, is it really possible that Obama (or any one person) can destroy the USA in such a manner that it can not be 'fixed' or changed by the next ahole that gets into office?
Uh no, Reagan was the best Pres we ever had. You must have not lived through the Carter years.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
don't bad mouth Carter!!! He's the reason we can legally brew our own beer at home. :D

I was alive then, but unaware. ;)