Quantcast

So my coworker is wondering why people are commenting on her shirt...

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
dh girlie said:
1) yes
2) yes
3) once
4) not a big round booty, kinda flat is what she says
5) nah...I see her everyday so I've gotten used to her

:D HAHAHAHA!

you are the :devil: . and i like it. :thumb: :drool: :heart:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Kihaji said:
There are 2 reasons why women wear shirts with logo's on them:

1. They want men to read them, and subsequently stare at their chest.
2. They aren't smart enough to realize that men will read them, and stare at their chest.

Ask her which is the case.

Some of us actually want men to touch our chests...my logo'd t shirt today has fuzzy letters...

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
bigginsis said:
isn't it fun taking advantage of boys? unzip their pants (or allude to it) and their brains fall out!!
Yeah tell that to my co-worker who asked me to grope her 2 months ago and just about jumped out of her skirt 20 minutes ago when I grabbed her @ss :think:

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Who is easily distracted? Just saw this thread I was too busy in the SA forum.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
bigginsis said:
isn't it fun taking advantage of boys? unzip their pants (or allude to it) and their brains fall out!!
Well, if it's so darned fun, why don't you send out a mass PM to the stiffpeters of RM announcing that complimentary brain-slurping will commence promptly at midnight in the location indicated by your attached treasure map? :devil:

bigginsis

Monkey
Jun 20, 2004
standing at the edge of reason
llkoolkeg said:
Well, if it's so darned fun, why don't you send out a mass PM to the stiffpeters of RM announcing that complimentary brain-slurping will commence promptly at midnight in the location indicated by your attached treasure map? :devil:
i never said i intended to DO anything with their brains. i just like knowing i hold the Power of the P.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
s1ngletrack said:
I always marvel at the fact that %95 percent of the people out there still think "it's a man's world" - yeah right..
true that singletrack women have all the pu**y and half the money, id say that it is certainly a womans world..........

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
llkoolkeg said:

OMFG i just laughed so loud that i started getting stared at by customers and co workers. i think that has taken top spot in the "funniest things keg has ever said" list

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
dh girlie said:
Please esplain...
I"m going to make this short (or it would take 3 hours to type) - the chic gave me her underwear (okay - in fairness, I asked for them) - then came up to my office and bent over the desk, after explaining that she wanted to "feel (my) hands all over her body" after which we both kind of laid off - things were getting a bit crazy - so then, last week - she pretty much asks me to grab her @ss (long explanation) - after which she tells me "thank you" - seriously. So a few minutes ago I am walking by the copier (which is out of view from most of the bank lobby) and figured I'd, uh, grab it again (it should be noted that this sort of playing around has been going on for months) - and she jumped and was like "no, no.." I apologized to her, which she accepted and was totally cool - but I still feel like some sort of redneck perv. for having tried... oh well.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
bigginsis said:
i never said i intended to DO anything with their brains. i just like knowing i hold the Power of the P.
PRICKTEASE! Brains like guns, should never be brandished unless you fully intend to use them. I must admit, though, that P-Power is unstoppable by mortal man. Only your own cattiness and lack of sisterhood prevents you from successfully attaining world domination(or at least the US Presidency). :eviltongu

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
s1ngletrack said:
I"m going to make this short (or it would take 3 hours to type) -

sorry but i think we'll need the 3 hour version here.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
llkoolkeg said:
PRICKTEASE! Brains like guns, should never be brandished unless you fully intend to use them. I must admit, though, that P-Power is unstoppable by mortal man. Only your own cattiness and lack of sisterhood prevents you from successfully attaining world domination(or at least the US Presidency). :eviltongu

Wow...we've foiled em again bigginsis! They think we have a lack of sisterhood...HAHAHAHA...and guess what guys...y'all are cattier than women...you don't wanna admit it...but it's true...guys are just as catty if not cattier than chicks...

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
dh girlie said:
just go back in your penthouse forum archives...
Not to be crass - but short of the actual act it is fit for the Penthouse forums - I'll just say that it involved some very explicit discussion of body fluid exchanges, other female co-workers (no sh1t) and lots of nasty stuff that would probably give me a stroke if it were to materialize - plus a bit of exhibitionism and a bit of groping.... damn, I'm getting light headed :drool:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
dh girlie said:
Wow...we've foiled em again bigginsis! They think we have a lack of sisterhood...HAHAHAHA...and guess what guys...y'all are cattier than women...you don't wanna admit it...but it's true...guys are just as catty if not cattier than chicks...

whats wrong with having a stiff one anyway there dh girlie.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
dh girlie said:
difference between the sexes:

guy bumps into one of his best friends, "hey this is my new GF, blah, blah" and leaves, friend is impressed and he says to himself I need to find me a girl just like her

girl bumps into one of her best friends, "hey this is my new BF, blah, blah" and leaves, friend is impressed and she says to herself I need to get that guy, and I'll slit that biotches throat to do so

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
s1ngletrack said:
Not to be crass - but short of the actual act it is fit for the Penthouse forums - I'll just say that it involved some very explicit discussion of body fluid exchanges, other female co-workers (no sh1t) and lots of nasty stuff that would probably give me a stroke if it were to materialize - plus a bit of exhibitionism and a bit of groping.... damn, I'm getting light headed :drool:

ummm, yeah..........just take her to your place and do it already

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
dh girlie said:

I see how you may come to believe that, but it's not true. Y'all have the gold medal emeritus on gender disloyalty. It is true that guys will do or say anything to get a piece of tail, but because almost all other guys know this, they never 100% trust their ladies around their friends or other men. Why? Because they comprehend the power of the pvssy and that given half a standard deviation's chance of success, most guys would boff their best friend's fiancee if they thought they could get away with it. Boys, no matter how you slice it, will be boys...which boys realize and girls blind themselves to because of their reluctance to give up on antiquated romantic notions, e.g. that [their] honeypot alone- if love is strong- is just so damn good that it will be enough to satisfy their horny guy if they try hard. I hate to say it, but no matter how good the kitty is a guy may be currently getting, there is better just around the corner if he has the game or Machiavellian blinders to pursue it.

bigginsis

Monkey
Jun 20, 2004
standing at the edge of reason
dh girlie said:
my department at work is all girls. the systems department at work are all boys. there is more estrogen in the systems department than in mine. more gossip, more cattiness and more gossip comes out of that systems office than anywhere else.

lack of sisterhood my ass. you men better just be glad that we DON'T band together and decide to declare an "i've got a headache" night.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
douglas said:

guy bumps into one of his best friends, "hey this is my new GF, blah, blah" and leaves, friend is impressed and he says to himself I need to find me a girl just like her

girl bumps into one of her best friends, "hey this is my new BF, blah, blah" and leaves, friend is impressed and she says to herself I need to get that guy, and I'll slit that biotches throat to do so
:stupid:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
douglas said:

hmm...thats interesting...I've never had a friend go for a bf of mine but I have had bf's friends hit on me...even while theyare still friends with the bf! Talk about having BALLS! :nope: