Quantcast

So my coworker is wondering why people are commenting on her shirt...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
douglas said:
right.......because there is no fat/hairy/disgusting people with money :rolleyes:

that wasn't my point...my point was...you go to a nice upscale spa, you can pretty much bank on the fact that the therapists there aren't giving hand jobs. One of my good friends is loaded and I know he goes to the scummiest places cuz he knows he can get a happy ending...I highly doubt you're gonna find happy endings in the spa I go to...last thing I want to worry about when I get a massage is, did this chick just have some dudes jizz all over her hand?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
that wasn't my point...my point was...you go to a nice upscale spa, you can pretty much bank on the fact that the therapists there aren't giving hand jobs. One of my good friends is loaded and I know he goes to the scummiest places cuz he knows he can get a happy ending...I highly doubt you're gonna find happy endings in the spa I go to...
The happy endings just cost a lot more where you are going. But you should feel good that they probably try to clean and cover up the fact that they are giving jerk jobs to scumbag lawyers with fake tans.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
dh girlie said:
that wasn't my point...my point was...you go to a nice upscale spa, you can pretty much bank on the fact that the therapists there aren't giving hand jobs. One of my good friends is loaded and I know he goes to the scummiest places cuz he knows he can get a happy ending...I highly doubt you're gonna find happy endings in the spa I go to...last thing I want to worry about when I get a massage is, did this chick just have some dudes jizz all over her hand?

well, at least at the upscale place they'll wash their hands after the jizz and before your message :thumb:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Westy said:
The happy endings just cost a lot more where you are going. But you should feel good that they probably try to clean and cover up the fact that they are giving jerk jobs to scumbag lawyers with fake tans.

Blech...even grosser...do you think that the people at the physical therapists office give happy endings? Do you think there is someplace women can get happy endings?

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:
last thing I want to worry about when I get a massage is, did this chick just have some dudes jizz all over her hand?

But she said it was just aloa vera :confused:

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
Hmmmm... I could walk away from the network admin B.S. and open up shop giving women happy endings? It's been nice knowing you guys, but I don't think I'll be needing the computer where I'm going :)

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
<bump>

We can squeeze a few more jokes out of this thread

</bump>

Kihaji

Norman Einstein
Jan 18, 2004
dh girlie said:
Do you think there is someplace women can get happy endings?
Anywhere there is a man, a woman can get a happy ending.

Or at the worst, fake it.
:evil:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
dh girlie said:
Do you think there is someplace women can get happy endings?
Yes:

1) In Divorce Court
2) At the Pearly Gates
3) In a book of Grimm's Fairy Tales

-or-

4) At their therapist's office where someone is paid to listen to them whine and to feign interest in what they're saying

:D