Quantcast

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
Wife gets off the phone last night with her mother. She's crying and all upset. I'm like what's up. She replies, "my parents are getting a divorce."

I'm like why?

Well long story short. My brother in law knows a mail carrier lady in town they live in and the mail carrier lady or postmistress for lack of better words told him "if your father exposes himself to me again, I'm calling the cops"

So my bro in law told my ma in law and the sh*t hits the fan.

Turns out that he's been doing this for years to the whole small street they live on. It also turns out that my wifes sister and my brother in law remember several times when younger and having friends over that his bathrobe which he's always in would magically open by mistake.

My wife remembers nothing happening like this. I wonder if she was perhaps molestered and supresses the feelings. However, unlike me, my wife is 100% mentally stable, a RN manager at hospital, outstanding woman and mother and whatnot. No mental issues whatsoever. Drinks a bottle of wine once a week and wakes up in a happy mood. I can't drink period. If I drank a bottle of wine I'd be out of commission for 3 days.

Anyhow her sister (my sister in law who has 3 kids) exclaimed that he's to never see her children again.

My baby, who is 1.5 years old has only slept over 2x since she's been born. Her mother is the neurotic type "where's the baby" every 2 seconds and never lets her out of her sight. So I don't think anything has happened. However I don't think I want her over there on overnights. I'm not sure the divorce is something that is going to happen.

The funny thing is that my mother in law is the gossip queen of the town. To think that this has been going on for years and she has had no idea is kind of whack.

When my wife told me, I stood there for 10 minutes with my jaw on the floor. I think it's still sitting at home on the floor. It makes me not want to be on this planet to think that there are types that actually get off on kids. WTF? This sort of makes me believe that Satan is real, despite my years of disbelief.

Now I'm not sure if anything has ever been done to a child, but if your standing outside on your front porch exposing yourself in the nude to your neighbors, one has to wonder if that sort of behavior leads to wanting to do stuff to kids too.

My parents are whacked. 18 years I spent witnessing blood, knives, fists, alchohol abuse on my mothers part. My dad never drank as far as I knew. He was just a rageaholic, no alchohol required. 16 hour work days, 2 jobs to provide 2 homes, dirt bikes, snowmobiles, 2 homes, etc... coming home to an unappreciative drunk every night was a recipe for disaster.

Anyhow my point is that when I met my wife I'm like "omg, your family is completely normal."

I guess not ha?

What a shocka eh?

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
wowza.

Maybe he just needs to move to a nudest colony?

But really, sorry to hear about that. Those types of things always make me sick to my stomach. My cousin was molested by her dad. Awful. Just awful.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
hey asswipe......you really don't need to share this sh*t.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
There's multiple reasons why I don't drink outside of my moral/religious standpoint on getting belligerently drunk, but I've learned no ones family is normal. And there are the crazies in every family.

One of my uncles had a wife, a home, and two kids. But the 60's got the best of him, and one day he quit his job, stopped paying his bills, and decided that the streets, drugs and alcohol were the lifestyle for him. He lives in Santa Cruz now and only pops up once in a while when he needs money or medical care.

You'd never guess that the rest of his brothers and sisters (including my mom) are well-to-do business owners, law enforcement officers, attorneys, court reporters, etc.

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
So my father in law is a diddler...

with a title like that I expected to hear about what the po po are doing and that someone was going to jail.

anyway this reminds me of why i dont watch police dramas and courtroom tv. i dont wanna know how bad it really is

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
Fantastic thread! I love this sht!

Then again, I am an asshole....

Well I love it too. Part of me thinks it's hillarious, part of me feels bad for my wife. See my family is not tight. I rarely speak to my parents. It's just like that. I don't care about them. I don't hate them, I forgive them, I just only care about the family I live with and my 12 y/o daughter. Everyone else can drop dead.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Well I love it too. Part of me thinks it's hillarious, part of me feels bad for my wife. See my family is not tight. I rarely speak to my parents. It's just like that. I don't care about them. I don't hate them, I forgive them, I just only care about the family I live with and my 12 y/o daughter. Everyone else can drop dead.
It's funny till it happens to you. Then its hilarious and disturbing.

You should show up to your father-in-law and flash him your junk and see what happens...

you serve him, he serves you back, then ITS ON!!!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Heckler has a point... there has to be a retirement/nudest colony somewhere. Maybe you guys should have him comitted there.
I had thought about the nudist colony too, but then I remembered reading that one of the big kicks these weirdos get is by displaying the family jewels in places not intended for their display.

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
Well aparantly there's more to the story that's not being divulged. Imagine that?

Well he called my wife today and admitted to having an exhibitionist problem. He also stated that this had nothing to do with young children / molestation. But who's going to admit to that.

Aparantly there is more to the story as my mother in law is probably going to file for divorce. This will be the end of my father in law. He is the type that just can not survive on his own. He's literally helpless at 54 years old.

However part of me does not feel bad for him. He's let himself go with a steady diet of cheeze it's and michelob for years and years and wonders why he suffers from depression.

But he called, admitted to the problem and stepped up and is getting or has been getting treatment for a while. Who knows how effective it's going to be or has been. The details at this time are just not known.

I find this sort of thing somewhat interesting. A little chaos here and there makes life interesting does it not?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
What is the big deal, really?

A man should be able to walk around in his own home however he wishes.
:nope:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
He's let himself go...
Sounds like that's what he's into.

Someone like that wouldn't dig a nudest place because he gets off on being different, the shock factor, the looks on peoples faces, or something other than just hanging out.

I might walk in front of the window in my skivies, but if you are looking into my house, it's your own fault.

w00dy

In heaven there is no beer
Jun 18, 2004
that's why we drink it here
I'm reading this whole thread for details about the mail incident. Did he give her "the goat" or what?

I feel sorry for ol' cheese breath. He waited his whole life to be a dirty old man, now he's getting walked on for realizing his dream.

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
I'm reading this whole thread for details about the mail incident. Did he give her "the goat" or what?

I feel sorry for ol' cheese breath. He waited his whole life to be a dirty old man, now he's getting walked on for realizing his dream.
right, there you go. Hey, I have no problem with any of it, as long as it doesn't involve children. Go nuts buddy, but the thought of seeing it repulses me. I mean, imagine a real homer simpson. Standing on his front porch with a robe on. Robe opens and you see his hairy chest, sweaty gut and 3/4" pecka. I think I'm going to hurl.

Your welcome for the visual