Quantcast

So my fiance' is pretty much the most awesome...

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
Ha, the drunk crack whore is a drunk crack whore and needs to be told about it everyday. My girlfriend gets mad when I start thinking about something else other than what she's saying. And the other girls mom is the school security guard, She takes after her mom and spends a lot of time trying to kill me.
So you have no tact and no attention span. HOORAY FOR THE FUTURE OF THE WORLD.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Yes, but most of us don't flat out tell a person "Guess what... you're a drunken whore."
Actually, we don't cuz we're insensitive, uncompassionate asses. I simply don't care about those "friends" who are destroying themselves and I don't want the drama.

Sorry.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Don't you realize that this could be the opportunity to make the biggest birthday bash EVER?
We had a rather large 1st birthday, it was awesome. She is just now starting to understand that nobody she knows has the same birthday as their father. It's especially cool to share it with dad AND grandpa.

I was about her age when it started to sink in. You grow up thinking that everybody has the same birthday as a parent, it's kinda funny.

Internet sarcasm is the tool of the devil, caused some girl in my hometown to hang herself because of some crazy neighbor's mom sending her myspace messages

However, I dont see any actual hatred on here, so chill, no one hates you Dirttastesgood, its all just in fun and to get a rise out of you. Simply psychology shows that if you show that it bothers you, people will continue to do it, just to see your reaction

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
And what if his sister has passed away? What if she's mentally or emotionally disabled?

Y'all need to not push it every time. Just sayin'.
The joke I made was SO lightweight. Seriously, why is everyone so bunched up?

dirttastesgood, I'll meet you halfway. I apologize if you are really serious about being offended. Just fvcking around, ya know?

I will also accept your apology and a retraction of your threat.

If you have a problem doing that, then we have a problem.

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
Follow your heart because I got more confused the older I got. If you're compatible, have a few years under your belt together and think you can live with her until you die (and she'd be a good mom for you kids), go for it. Any doubts about the the above and I'd have to refer you to Dr. Phil's website:)

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Follow your heart because I got more confused the older I got. If you're compatible, have a few years under your belt together and think you can live with her until you die (and she'd be a good mom for you kids), go for it. Any doubts about the the above and I'd have to refer you to Dr. Phil's website:)
No issues there.