Quantcast

So my fiance' is pretty much the most awesome...

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
...person I've ever met. (No need to comment about how you think I'm making a mistake getting married. I've heard it all already.)

Yesterday was our two year anniversary (dating). I sent her a quick email in the morning. She replied. That was that. She comes over to my place, and we leave at 5:30 so that I can get tattooed. Yep... she sat with me from 6:00pm until 9:00pm watching me get tattooed. Then we got In-N-Out Burger for dinner.

I know we b*tch, piss and moan about our significant others a lot around here, but let's hear some of the awesome things that they've done in the past. I'm in good spirits today, and want to hear good stories.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Sounds like she's happy just to be with you and doesn't need much more. Definitely a good find, make sure you keep her happy though, don't take advantage of it.

While we're talking about awesome spouses, my wife said to me after she was flipping through a recent issue of Dirt that I had lying around, "Can we build a pump track in the yard this spring?". Let us know when you reach that level of awesome. :cheers:

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
No pictures of my arm in it's current state. I keep it wrapped for a few days, so I'll snap some in a day or two.

Here's the piece I got two or three months ago. Same artist is doing my entire sleeve.

Or where you being a pervert and wanting to see my fiance'? :shakefist: LOL.

Nevermind... found a couple of pics of my arm in various stages. No new pics as of last night, but here's a few from the past few months:

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
how old are you and her?
We're both 25. She'll be 26 when we're married, and I'll turn 26 shortly after that. I'll be completely debt free by the time we get hitched, and she's never been in debt in her life. The only trials and tribulations we're facing right now is that she just lost her job, but we're not getting married for 5 more months, and with her experience, I'm sure that she'll find something in the next few weeks. She's got tons of interviews lined up already.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
...person I've ever met. (No need to comment about how you think I'm making a mistake getting married. I've heard it all already.)

Yesterday was our two year anniversary (dating). I sent her a quick email in the morning. She replied. That was that. She comes over to my place, and we leave at 5:30 so that I can get tattooed. Yep... she sat with me from 6:00pm until 9:00pm watching me get tattooed. Then we got In-N-Out Burger for dinner.

I know we b*tch, piss and moan about our significant others a lot around here, but let's hear some of the awesome things that they've done in the past. I'm in good spirits today, and want to hear good stories.

Also - Congratulations

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
We're both 25. She'll be 26 when we're married, and I'll turn 26 shortly after that. I'll be completely debt free by the time we get hitched, and she's never been in debt in her life. The only trials and tribulations we're facing right now is that she just lost her job, but we're not getting married for 5 more months, and with her experience, I'm sure that she'll find something in the next few weeks. She's got tons of interviews lined up already.
ah... well dont be in a rush... hold out for 5-7 years then re-evaluate marriage, if you can..

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
My wife greeted me at lunch yesterday with a sweet smile and a warm potato frittata.

She rocks.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
nice ink.

so no pics of the wife? we need to make sure she's good enough for you

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Mike again, congratulations!

I have to say my current girlfriend is pretty high up on the awesomeness levels.

She payed for and sat through the first 2 hour session of my tattoo. She also sat through the second 2 hour session as well. And plans on being there for the 3rd. She supports me riding and racing. Even likes watching biking videos with me.

Oh, and she gets me beer anytime she goes to the store. She rocks.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
ah... well dont be in a rush... hold out for 5-7 years then re-evaluate marriage, if you can..
No rushing here. My friends laughed at me over two years ago when I told them after meeting my fiance' that I'd marry her. I got called every name in the book.

Now they're sitting there going, "Shoot man. I didn't think you were serious. I'm sorry I doubted you."

I win.

P.S. I'm not putting up pictures of us. I'm not worried about her. I'm worried about you all being too attracted to me, you phaggoats.

:busted:

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
You know you guys are making me really want a girlfriend. You girls all rock and I have nothing blah blah blah I'm being emo blah blah blah

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
My girlfriend hit me with a book today, another girl hit me for calling her a drunk crack whore, and another girl tried to hit me and missed. It was a violent day.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
:stupid: :stupid:

AND she cooks me fritatta.
I got a daughter AND a cake for my 29th birthday.

For those that don't know, I was born on my fathers 40th birthday and my daughter was born on my 29th birthday. I say it's payback for stealing my fathers birthday for 28 years, but it's also awesome to share it with 2 people I care about.

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
Looks like you need some advice. Don't be a jerk.
Ha, the drunk crack whore is a drunk crack whore and needs to be told about it everyday. My girlfriend gets mad when I start thinking about something else other than what she's saying. And the other girls mom is the school security guard, She takes after her mom and spends a lot of time trying to kill me.

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
I got a daughter AND a cake for my 29th birthday.

For those that don't know, I was born on my fathers 40th birthday and my daughter was born on my 29th birthday. I say it's payback for stealing my fathers birthday for 28 years, but it's also awesome to share it with 2 people I care about.
Don't you realize that this could be the opportunity to make the biggest birthday bash EVER?