Quantcast

So my neighbors-

Bushwhacker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
Tar Effing River!! NC
Anarchist? Hells yeah....I was just at a "south will rise again" rally in downtown Raleigh, and Mr. Coe organized the whole thing.....took him months. We all yelled "kill yankee" and drank shine and spit baccer juice all over each others bare feet. Ya better watch out for Coe....he's an anarchist. Pretty strong assumption from a simple picture. Does that mean your a heroin junkie, cause I see you have an affection for spoons. Thats a pretty narrow minded statement.....just thought I'd throw out my 2 cents.

And the neighborhood DAC concert.....cool as hell.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Bushwhacker said:
Anarchist? Hells yeah....I was just at a "south will rise again" rally in downtown Raleigh, and Mr. Coe organized the whole thing.....took him months. We all yelled "kill yankee" and drank shine and spit baccer juice all over each others bare feet. Ya better watch out for Coe....he's an anarchist. Pretty strong assumption from a simple picture. Does that mean your a heroin junkie, cause I see you have an affection for spoons. Thats a pretty narrow minded statement.....just thought I'd throw out my 2 cents.

maybe it means he likes "spooning" with cute boys like you

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Bushwhacker said:

It was a joke you fvcking tool. :rolleyes:

J

JRB

Uhm - have you seen DAC lately. Great and all, but you could get him signed up with a tip jar. :rolleyes: He is crude, crass, and obnoxious, but has some good tunes. For instance, Jody like a melody.

He was actually pretty mellow given his history. He played, finished and left. He was helped off stage (he's77) and the band played out. We all thought he was taking a break. Band finshed up and started tearing down the stage.

It was just surreal.

The 'reported' cost of the evening was $25k.

$10 for DAC
$8 for the temporary stage. The Corps of engineers came to approve it.
$7 for everything else; food, beer, and Sheriffs deputies for security.

The guys that put it on are some business partners. Apparently, rockin' is their business - and business is good.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
No way is that RedNeck 77! Incredible! Did he play anything from the "Dirty Country" album? The sh*t on that one is guaranteed to offend ANYONE, and start a fight in ANY bar in the US! (I really do dig him, I have an affinity for Southern rock and old Counrty. Bet you have never heard the word affinity used in reference to Country music before...)

VA2SLOride

Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
San Luis Obispo, CA
Too bad he's dead, but you could've gotten GG Allen as well.

Garunteed not to offend anyone, especially if you're into the whole "I like getting sh!t thrown at me at a show" thing.....