Quantcast

So my new bike is here...

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
And its purdy. Put on a disc rear brake, different levers, changed my gears up, and rode 495 for like 30 mins on it.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
thats the way my titan was set up. the only difference being that on mine the gears were on the side closest to the spokes. i could drop the chain off roll back wards forever with out back pedaling, flip around and slide it right back into gear. it was fun.

oh and nice ride by the way.

DßR

They saw my bloomers
Feb 17, 2004
the DC
that's awesome w/ the gears -- now if you shift over into the spacers, you can freewheel in reverse... maybe you can actually ride fakie now. I know I can't that's for sure :rolleyes:

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Yeah teh derailler is locked out one gear higher then the biggest ring so itll shift into the spacers if i want. She rides great out at the djs i see what everyone was saying about hardtails being easier. I was overclearing the mini set so bad.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
nice bike, andrew. you had better be a fakie pro by next season :D

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
lookin' good! I'll have to get some shots of mine as soon as I'm up and riding! Shouldn't be too too long..

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
willpowa said:
That's a sweet ride, andrew! Think you'll bring it to the shed?

eh doubt it. the tires would be murder there with all the leaves. Within 20 seconds of riding it i almost wrecked going down the damn hill to the djs cause of leaves.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
corey_dcstreet said:
nice frame holmes... now i guess you gotta start riding some street, eh?
yeah this thursday i cant i have so much work to do this weekend. next thursday i will probably try to get **** done to make it out for it.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
NotRyanMorgan said:
nice ride, i would recommend taking a link or two out of the chain to reduce slap though

Morgan
Already ahead of ya. I forgot to shorten it but did later that night so it's good to go.

Hrdtlbro it rides nice for the little time ive been on it I was amazed how smooth jumps felt on a hardtail and it felt great to be back on one i love feeling the land under my legs and pumping everything.

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
mobius said:
Already ahead of ya. I forgot to shorten it but did later that night so it's good to go.

Hrdtlbro it rides nice for the little time ive been on it I was amazed how smooth jumps felt on a hardtail and it felt great to be back on one i love feeling the land under my legs and pumping everything.
Definetly...I had to sell my HT and i'm missing it, bad. I've got an old frame that I may build back up. :thumb: Hope to see you guys at Snowshoe next year. Hopefully the new trails, including the A-line trail will be alive for 05'.
What I sold it for:
:evil:

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Haha yeah im just excited u sick fvcks.

Hrdtlbro nice bike a nice upgrade from u P1. I'll be working at snowshoe next summer and living there hopefully. It sounds like dave is gonna gimme a job so if so ill be movin there to work and ride all summer.