Quantcast

So my wedding ring is missing.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
I take mine off when I'm doing stuff around the house, riding and when I go to bed. Not sure why I take it off at night, but I do. My daughter has never stolen it though.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
wow. the mundane details we get to hear about Mmike's life are riveting. i am glued to the computer & keep hitting f5 in hopes of more glimpses into the domestic world of some weird Canadian who likes helicopters a lot.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
I don't wear mine. Rings and jewelry Bug me... I don't even wear a watch unless I'm riding (HRM). Wife kinda doesn't like that I don't wear it but I can't help it... I feel like I have a foreign invader on my finger when I have the damn thing on.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
wow. the mundane details we get to hear about Mmike's life are riveting. i am glued to the computer & keep hitting f5 in hopes of more glimpses into the domestic world of some weird Canadian who likes helicopters a lot.
I am hoping he posts more pictures of his pool. I'm into that sort of thing....

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
so how is the dog doing?
Pretty good. He's pretty good natured....especially for a shih tsu (however the hell you spell it). The only area of concern is if you REALLY rile him up, he'll nip at you. Not hard, but his little teeth are so sharp that it does hurt. I can only assume that it's kinda normal for a 3 month old puppy to do that. So we're working on that, because he got one of the girls. Again, not seriously, but enough to make her a little nervous around him. But if he doesn't settle down, off to the vet with him.

splat

Nam I am
Pretty good. He's pretty good natured....especially for a shih tsu (however the hell you spell it). The only area of concern is if you REALLY rile him up, he'll nip at you. Not hard, but his little teeth are so sharp that it does hurt. I can only assume that it's kinda normal for a 3 month old puppy to do that. So we're working on that, because he got one of the girls. Again, not seriously, but enough to make her a little nervous around him. But if he doesn't settle down, off to the Chinese restaurant with him.
Fixed :D