Quantcast

So now my life really sucks

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
I got served today from my wife of 15 years ,out of the blue she has this mettling friend who I`am sure found her a good attorney she took my kids froze all of my money WTF .If you not talking to me who the Eff are you talking to .I hate women they are the fricking anti christ

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
shocktower said:
I got served today from my wife of 15 years ,out of the blue she has this mettling friend who I`am sure found her a good attorney she took my kids froze all of my money WTF .If you not talking to me who the Eff are you talking to .I hate women they are the fricking anti christ

Same exact thing that happened to my parents. My mom had a friend that is a mettling little whore, and did the same thing to my dad. I just have a feeling karma will catch up to her and she will get what she deserves.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
How old are your kids. My parents never got divorced because of me and my sister. They rolled over most of their issues (mainly my mother's) but some times the pop up when my mom gets drunk, wich is about 2 times a week.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
mack said:
How old are your kids. My parents never got divorced because of me and my sister. They rolled over most of their issues (mainly my mother's) but some times the pop up when my mom gets drunk, wich is about 2 times a week.
****, man. i was happy when my parents divorced (i was in 7th grade). the **** that goes on behind the closed doors with an aggressive alcoholic mother or father is **** that will **** you up for the rest of your life.

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
its definatly hard on kids, my parents got divorced when i was 5 and i have to say it sucked ass huge, but i think on older kids it could be harder, because they actully understand whats happening

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Yeah, but my Mom is a controlling bitch, so i would end up living with her. My mother also has a bunch of rich pricky firends who all hate me. :mad:

These women friends are lucifers bitchtes, i swear. There all wealthy, have rich husbands and cant add 2+6 to get 8 for their life.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
mack said:
Yeah, but my Mom is a controlling bitch, so i would end up living with her. My mother also has a bunch of rich pricky firends who all hate me. :mad:

These women friends are lucifers bitchtes, i swear. There all wealthy, have rich husbands and cant add 2+6 to get 8 for their life.
in TX at least, at the age of 14, the child decides where he/she wants to live.

lanman

Monkey
Nov 2, 2001
Natick, MA
dude that really sucks, sorry. I know its not even half as bad, but this weekend my girl of 3 years cheated on me, lied to my face and i had to find out for myself....die evil women, die

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
shocktower that sucks man. :( What all happened? Like others said I'd get in touch with a lawyer immediately and try to get things settled as soon and as painlessly as possible.

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
I am so sorry to hear that. That really sucks that she took the kids as well because I think we all know on here how much you adore them. Stay strong and hope everything works itself out somehow. (And personally I prefer the term "spawn of satan" to refer to such individals, but I think "anti-christ" works well too)

.:_bustit_:.

Chimp
Mar 16, 2005
US of A
shocktower said:
Man...I'm feelin' for yah! I don't understand women that do this type of sh!t !!! I'm sure there's more to the story that we don't know about, but you should keep that off of here, just for your sake of another fvcking person screwing you over...

I'm going through a divorce. I gave the house to the wife and left all the sh!t there for her. Of course ours is only 4 years in to the relationship, no assets really to speak of and no children, so it's just heart ake and re-adjusting. Hang in there man, my parents went through a nasty divorce some 9 years ago, and they are still suffering the aftermath. Do as the others suggested, get a lawyer and get your ducks in a row, sounds like you might have an evil below the belt hitter and you want to be prepared so you don't get the shaft. If you need to vent, we are here for yah!

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
Thank you every body ,I was totallt blind sided some what ,the thing is she talks more to her friends than me about every thing ,I know I`am not perfect in any way but I rarely drink and when I do I`ll litteraly have 2-3 beers ever since my Alexa was killed she got all weird now she has gone over the top .I have suggested counseling and other things to make things work out but I guess she just flat gave up and as far as the nosey broad I called her and thanked her last night ,what really trips me out is that at one time she stopped being friends with her cause she mettled in some things in our old hood ,they quit talking for more than a year ,and then after my daughter died she popped back ,now do`nt get me wrong she has done some nice things since the loss of Alexa but I think she has just gone to far ..........

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
I can't even imagine (nor would I want to) what it must be like to lose a kid. Are you sure there isn't ANY way to get your wife back into "reality" again? It wouldn't shock me to hear that she's gone half-loopy from the whole ordeal. How could she not? Is there anyone in her family you could get to talk some sense into her?

That said however, like everyone said, get a lawyer. Always have a plan B....

Sorry man....

J

JRB

So sorry to read this, bro. Hang tough. As much as you can anyway.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Sorry to hear it man, I doubt this helps any but after losing a child, marriages have a very high rate of failure.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Westy said:
Sorry to hear it man, I doubt this helps any but after losing a child, marriages have a very high rate of failure.
My situation was no where near as tough as Shocktowers, but my then-wife and I had a miscarriage and our marriage went downhill from there.

J

JRB

I would add, if a road trip to TX will help, you are always welcome at my place.

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
A couple quick words of advice from someone who went through this before:

First, get a lawyer, now. Many people talk shiite on lawyers, but they can save your ass. Ask people you trust for references and pick the best you can afford.

Don't talk about details of the divorce or feelings about the case on the internet...a good lawyer will try to use just about anything you say to cast dispersions on your character, find your weaknesses, etc...

You can't get rid of assets or make major financial transactions, but you are allowed to have access to money for living expenses and to retain a lawyer. Bring your papers to a lawyer, and have them do what they do to get access to funds, and to your kids.

Last, but perhaps most important is to keep a cool head through all of this. This means:
-Trust that your lawyer will take care of things
-Keep from interacting with your (ex)wife without council present.
-Don't get violent or verbally abusive.

Good luck.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
El Jefe said:
A couple quick words of advice from someone who went through this before:

First, get a lawyer, now. Many people talk shiite on lawyers, but they can save your ass. Ask people you trust for references and pick the best you can afford.

Don't talk about details of the divorce or feelings about the case on the internet...a good lawyer will try to use just about anything you say to cast dispersions on your character, find your weaknesses, etc...

You can't get rid of assets or make major financial transactions, but you are allowed to have access to money for living expenses and to retain a lawyer. Bring your papers to a lawyer, and have them do what they do to get access to funds, and to your kids.

Last, but perhaps most important is to keep a cool head through all of this. This means:
-Trust that your lawyer will take care of things
-Keep from interacting with your (ex)wife without council present.
-Don't get violent or verbally abusive.

Good luck.
Also, assume that conversations are taped and somebody is spying on you. I've seen it happen.

Best of luck.

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
well I went and talked to one ,and I hoping for it no having to go to divorce ,I do`nt think my wife is thinking right ,maybe she`s on some MEDs

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: ,worst part of it all is my kid`s this will totoally eff them up I hope we can weed this out ,and go on with our life :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Don't say a solitary WORD your wife or her freind till you get a lawyer.

Sorry to hear all of this, it's been really rough for you. I can't even imagine.

Play it by the book on this one though (cause THEY will.)

EDIT; I read the rest of the posts - glad to hear you talked to a lawyer. Keep everything straight and document EVERYTHING from this point on. Anything she says or does.

Good luck.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
ridetoofast said:
sorry just in a very mysoginistic mood right now...

good luck man and keep yer chin up
Way to give jackass advise to someone in a crisis.

Do us a favor and delete this post.