Quantcast

So . . . relationships with coworkers?

def

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
knoxville, tn
Real adult 9-5: Possible issues. Tread carefully. Make sure she's really worth the risk.

College summer job (and your 18 and she's leaving after the summer!!!): Have fun and see if she has any friends....

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
jacksonpt said:
I don't see how you could get fired for it (unless your company has some policy written against it), but if things don't work out, it can cause enough tension to make one/both of you WANT to leave.

Comes down to how distracting the relation is to fellow workers, then after that it comes down to how distracting the Break up is....Etc

bjanga

Turbo Monkey
Dec 25, 2004
San Diego
I am old enough to dip but too young to sip, and so is she. Working a seasonal job at an amusement park that I will probably want to hold on to after summer ends. We have a HR dept., but things seem chill all around. I will report back if pics or anything noteworthy transpire :dancing:

bjanga said:
I am old enough to dip but too young to sip, and so is she. Working a seasonal job at an amusement park that I will probably want to hold on to after summer ends. We have a HR dept., but things seem chill all around. I will report back if pics or anything noteworthy transpire :dancing:
Have fun - be discreet - if you're busted, maintain your dignity.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
douglas said:
18? wtf - you should have no restrictions, just have fun!!

at the job I had when I was 18, I dated or "had fun" with at least 5 of my coworkers
:stupid:

Unless this is the company you are going to retire from, who cares? You're 18, it doesn't matter... have fun and yes, post a ride report.