Quantcast

So, Rochester and such

Howdy kids. Most of you don't know me, but I'm a Rochester rider and I've been back from school in Boston for some time now. I've been scouring the Lounge looking for details, but I can't seem to find any threads dedicated to the state of things here. Specificially I'm looking for a status update on Tryon as it is rumoured that the stunts are being torn down due to some silly dispute and the legality or lack thereof of the pinnacle hill system. I guess that's all I really have to say. Say hi to me if you see me on the trails I'm usually a solo rider on a white and orange Marin team DH. Thanks guys

Tweek

I Love Cheap Beer!
First -- Welcome to RM, Monkeynaut, and welcome back to Rochester.
Yes, you pretty much get the picture, but we've been reluctant to "air our dirty laundry" here on the 'monkey. Right now, it seems to be a wait-and-see with what ultimately happens w/Tryon. That's about as positive as I can be right now. Trying to get to the bottom of things while doing damage control (literally). Feel free to PM me if you want details. I will let you know only what I know is fact, though the devil is in the details.