Quantcast

So Skookum posts lots of pics....

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
I want to see him post a pic of himelf with his long flowing hair, in Princess Lea (episode IV), braids. You know....the danishes on each side of the head?

That's what I want to see....and I bet I'm not alone....

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
im not quite sure which is worse... actually seeing that picture.. or knowing you want to see it so badly

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Been there, done that.

I don't have the picture anymore.

J

JRB

MMike said:
You're just jealous because you didn't think of it first

I should be on your ignore list
Believe it or not, I am actually please you beat me.

Westy = :nuts:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
MMike said:
Engineer babble......
i always knew you were fascinated with my buns.

i'd be more interested in seeing if your back hair would reign victorious over Mr. Cleans in a match to the death.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
johnbryanpeters said:
God, does that raise an ugly image, the two stuck together back-to-back like velcro :blah:... I am going to vomit now. :dead:
Nahh i see it more as an "epic glorious struggle of the ages". The victor keeps his foes hair and gets to move it to his ass crack.

J

JRB

johnbryanpeters said:
God, does that raise an ugly image, the two stuck together back-to-back like velcro :blah:... I am going to vomit now. :dead:
I'm pretty sure that when MMike and Mr Clean hook up, it won't be back to back. It will be front to back, without question. I just hope they let justsomeguy jump in too.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
loco said:
I'm pretty sure that when MMike and Mr Clean hook up, it won't be back to back. It will be front to back, without question. I just hope they let justsomeguy jump in too.

Oooooohhhh.....you've questioned my sexuality. There's no come back for that. I'll slink off into the corner now to lick my wounds...

J

JRB

MMike said:
Oooooohhhh.....you've questioned my sexuality. There's no come back for that. I'll slink off into the corner now to lick my wounds...
Well - when you turned into a giant pussy about the garbage man thing, I knew something was up.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
MMike said:
All this talk of jumping over bars gave me another idea!

Along with the vest, I will also market and sell pogo sticks for pet snakes!

Dammit!! I just submitted a business plan to a venture capital firm for a company that sells mittens for pet snakes. :rolleyes:

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
loco said:
Well - when you turned into a giant pussy about the garbage man thing, I knew something was up.

Hmm.....therefore if I am a pussy for getting bent out of shape that my (actually PHYSICAL) personal property and house were being messed with, what does that make you for completely going off the deep end when you your avatar was molested?

just curious....

J

JRB

MMike said:
Hmm.....therefore if I am a pussy for getting bent out of shape that my (actually PHYSICAL) personal property and house were being messed with, what does that make you for completely going off the deep end when you your avatar was molested?

just curious....
Easy man - you are dangerously close to confusing the Internet with real life like I did that day. It's no surprise that I am a pussy though.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Personally I am just jealous of Skookum and his hair. :love: I keep trying to be like him but fail miserably.

He broke his leg so I broke mine too... but his break was cooler and has more metal.

He has long hair so I have long hair... but his is longer and more luxurious.

He posts pictures, so i posted pictures... but his were more panoramic than mine.

Sigh.... I am just a failure at Skookumization.

FWIW, I would like to see Skookum with the buns too. :rofl:

splat

Nam I am
Ciaran said:
Personally I am just jealous of Skookum and his hair. :love: I keep trying to be like him but fail miserably.

He broke his leg so I broke mine too... but his break was cooler and has more metal.

He has long hair so I have long hair... but his is longer and more luxurious.

He posts pictures, so i posted pictures... but his were more panoramic than mine.

Sigh.... I am just a failure at Skookumization.

FWIW, I would like to see Skookum with the buns too. :rofl:

so N8 is a Skooks wannabe. I would have never guessed .

Skooks do you drink martini's ?