Quantcast

So that happened...

geargrrl

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2002
pnw -dry side
Still sober, still hitting the gym five days a week, still seeing my head shrinker.

Gotta be honest, this holiday can suck me. Between the happy couples, the booze flowing, and all of the "cheer" all I want to do is ride my board and watch movies. I've sort of gone hermit/pariah.

But I am hanging in. Keep rolling with it, right?
I bet there are lots of us out there that think the holidays suck and just want them to be over with - for many reasons, family dysfuntion only being the tip of the iceberg.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Still sober, still hitting the gym five days a week, still seeing my head shrinker.

Gotta be honest, this holiday can suck me. Between the happy couples, the booze flowing, and all of the "cheer" all I want to do is ride my board and watch movies. I've sort of gone hermit/pariah.

But I am hanging in. Keep rolling with it, right?

Ain't nothing wrong with keeping to yourself for a while, especially if you have b.o. and fart a lot like I do.

Stay strong Dirt.

I bet there are lots of us out there that think the holidays suck and just want them to be over with - for many reasons, family dysfuntion only being the tip of the iceberg.
Geargrrl has spoken...

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I found a routine that works, so that helps a lot, as is jujitsu twice a week. Getting my ass rocked is keeping me humble, which is nice.

And I can't lie, the 3' of snow we got in the Sierras doesn't hurt either.

Merry Christmas you grumpy bastards, it gets better I think.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
We went out this morning and beat it to death. Big launches, tree runs, the whole nine, good stuff all around.