Quantcast

So, that was really weird

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I rode my Cross Check to class, locked it up, and rode it home.

When I got home, I put it where I always put it, up against the wall, and I have been sitting here studying since I got home from class, about an hour and a half, and my rommate and I just heard a really weird hissing noise. We couldnt figure out what it was, and I looked over as it got louder, and saw my front tire go flat.

WTF?

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Damn dude, it IS Richmond after all......what ya expect? Normality? :rolleyes:

Next, you'll want a notebook computer for 50 bucks from Henrico County...geese..... :p

:D

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Until your bikey starts pulling itself off the rack and doing wheelie taps off your walls all by itself, i really wouldn't overly worry about it.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
BigMike said:
I'm not worried, I was just making a statement of how weird and random it was
i personally hate the occasional put a new tube in the tire and not seed it right, pinching it in the bead, then it blowing out of the tire and blowing up with a loud gunshot style blast, scaring the **** out of me and making me choke on my teriyaki.......

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Skookum said:
i personally hate the occasional put a new tube in the tire and not seed it right, pinching it in the bead, then it blowing out of the tire and blowing up with a loud gunshot style blast, scaring the **** out of me and making me choke on my teriyaki.......
I did that once when I was fixing up my moms bike, but it was worse. It was like midnight, and I was right inside the garage (I would have been right behind the door if it was closed) and the "gunshot" richocheted through the garage, and then up my street. I live at the very bottom of a street ending in a cul de sac, so it had plenty of bouncing room