Quantcast

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
We had gypsy's hanging out in our hood (coincidentally during the State Fair) all last week, but they are gone now. I was going to buy some art from one of them but it was so violent it would have clashed with our motif in the living room. Cheery bunch, those gypsies.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
We had gypsy's hanging out in our hood (coincidentally during the State Fair) all last week, but they are gone now. I was going to buy some art from one of them but it was so violent it would have clashed with our motif in the living room. Cheery bunch, those gypsies.
I think buying art that goes with the decor is stupid, no offense.

Buy good art. Hang it where ever you can.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I think buying art that goes with the decor is stupid, no offense.

Buy good art. Hang it where ever you can.
Yeah you are right. Most of our art is yard sale art & we really don't have a motif. It just sounded better than "the Gypsy's paintings scared me to tears." :busted:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I was afraid they would put a gypsy curse on me for taking their picture.
I understand your fear and am awarding you a point for 1) being the number one person who awards me positive Rep and 2) For thinking on your toes and not having your soul stolen while in Milwaukee.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Nothing personal, eh? You know I have a chicken salad sandwich in my bag, which I bought from Safeway.

Should you buy art that fits your decor? O'Keefe for the toliet, Hopper for the lunch counter, The Scream for by the door bell?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Nothing personal, eh? You know I have a chicken salad sandwich in my bag, which I bought from Safeway.

Should you buy art that fits your decor? O'Keefe for the toliet, Hopper for the lunch counter, The Scream for by the door bell?
Don't forget Dogs playing poker for over the bed.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch

Should you buy art that fits your decor? O'Keefe for the toliet,
Actually the only thing we have hanging in the bathroom are my photos. :huh:

You'd better get that chicken salad on ice before whatever bodily fluid flavor enhancer that has indubitably been added by a disgruntled employee festers and you get some kind of food poisoning.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO

You'd better get that chicken salad on ice before whatever bodily fluid flavor enhancer that has indubitably been added by a disgruntled employee festers and you get some kind of food poisoning.
wrong.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF

Uh...

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Of course. I love Safeway chicken salad even if it has been spit on by a deli worker or spoiled by a bitter person.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Pretty sure I watched the Sonny and Cher variety show or whatever it was called a few times when I was a little grommet.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Of course. I love Safeway chicken salad even if it has been spit on by a deli worker or spoiled by a bitter person.
Wow, you actually went back there after your last visit.

You're begging for some serious deli worker revenge dude.

Make sure you are near a toilet for the next 12 hours after eating your chicken salad sammich.

Power Pooping is in your future, maybe not this time but soon enough.

Minimum wage food service employees never forget the pain in the ass customers.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Man, all we get are Carnies when the fair is in town. Good source for bad meth, though.
My brother in-law was a carnie last year, and he was hooked on meth........I think it's a requirement if your a carnie

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
In Seattle the gypsies buy all the crap trade-ins from used car lots - then they park them all over town and pretend to be sweet little old ladies who only drove their cars to bingo...

Anyhow - That Cher song is pretty disturbing... isn't it about child prostitution and teenage pregnancy?