Quantcast

So this is what I spent over $1 million dollars for. Part 2

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
narlus said:
that's my point...the 'convection' part of that oven can be used as a warmer...how many times will 1) that be too small for whatever is being kept warm or 2) all appliances will be in use towards the completion of the cooking?

what do you do w/ yr kids during these hosted dinners? or are other kids around as well and they do their own thing? keep the grommets occupied has limited our dinners w/ other adults.
There are usally other kids.

As far as the warming drwer goes, I didn't want it, Julie did and as long as she's happy, I'm happy:help: :blah:

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
narlus said:
that's my point...the 'convection' part of that oven can be used as a warmer...how many times will 1) that be too small for whatever is being kept warm or 2) all appliances will be in use towards the completion of the cooking?

what do you do w/ yr kids during these hosted dinners? or are other kids around as well and they do their own thing? keep the grommets occupied has limited our dinners w/ other adults.
This way he always has a warm cookie for people coping with the shock of home prices in the area.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
OGRipper said:
This way he always has a warm cookie for people coping with the shock of home prices in the area.
no, the answer was given above. apparently Julie keeps Brian's balls there for safe-keeping.

stosh, does Aubrey know about this?

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
It must be located on a decent parcel or be very close in to the major metro areas because frankly it doesn't look like $1mil + material for the Bay Area burbs from the few pictures that you've posted.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
justsomeguy said:
It must be located on a decent parcel or be very close in to the major metro areas because frankly it doesn't look like $1mil + material for the Bay Area burbs from the few pictures that you've posted.
It's in Danville.

Dirtbike

Monkey
Mar 21, 2005
eastbay
:blah: No way! Im in danville! Just curious what area you decided on. Not trying to e-stalk you in any way though :dead:

I work at a shop downtown called California Pedaler.. :blah:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Dirtbike said:
:blah: No way! Im in danville! Just curious what area you decided on. Not trying to e-stalk you in any way though :dead:

I work at a shop downtown called California Pedaler.. :blah:
In Sycamore, I grew up in Danville (actually Sycamore). I bought my first Mongoose BMX bike in 1978 at Ca. Pedaler, that place was my weekly hangout back in the day. Then it turned way too roadie for me.

Dirtbike

Monkey
Mar 21, 2005
eastbay
Brian HCM#1 said:
In Sycamore, I grew up in Danville (actually Sycamore). I bought my first Mongoose BMX bike in 1978 at Ca. Pedaler, that place was my weekly hangout back in the day. Then it turned way too roadie for me.
Im on Park Hill Rd.. you should know where that is.

Jerry(previous owner) who has owned the shop for the last ~29 years actually sold the shop to our new owner John. John officially owns the shop as of today. Im off too school. Good luck with your 1 million dollar junkyard :p

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
Brian HCM#1 said:
In Sycamore, I grew up in Danville (actually Sycamore).
Wow. I knew that Danville prices were going through the roof but I had no idea that Sycamore prices had gotten to that level.

(MV alum who lived in White Gate and then Bryan Ranch)

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
justsomeguy said:
Wow. I knew that Danville prices were going through the roof but I had no idea that Sycamore prices had gotten to that level.

(MV alum who lived in White Gate and then Bryan Ranch)
I went to MV too, what year did you graduate? 1984 for me. Sycamore has been climbing the last few years, Diablo West prices are even higher which I find weird since they are all tract homes, Sycamore is mostly custom homes.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Dirtbike said:
Im on Park Hill Rd.. you should know where that is.

Jerry(previous owner) who has owned the shop for the last ~29 years actually sold the shop to our new owner John. John officially owns the shop as of today. Im off too school. Good luck with your 1 million dollar junkyard :p
I grew up on Thornhill Rd. Parents still live there and now I'm accross from the main pool off Old Orchard.