Quantcast

So today in class...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I had at least 5 undergrad classes where I didn't attend a single class all semester with no penalties whatsoever. I never learned well in a classroom environment, my average grades were probably higher in classes I didn't go to. If I had all mandatory classes I would have transferred.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
What happened to the red M&Ms, they're the best ones. Anyway everyone knows these experiments are only valid if you use Smarties, M&ms are hopeless for this kind of thing. You did the right thing Kizzi, tell that girl to lift her game.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
the Inbred said:
your undergrad wasn't like that, as well? the later in my college career i've gotten, the more strict attendence rules have become. in one class, a T/Th class, for every absense after 2, my grade would have dropped a LETTER. that ****in' sucked 'cause it was the most mundane class. it's like professors make up for their lack of teaching ability, and lack of student interest, by forcing students to attend.
wow, that's awful. no, i only had one? mandatory attendance class in undergrad, and that was expository writing 20 (2nd semester/non-remedial :D writing class).

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
jdschall said:
We have document cameras here. If my students fall asleep I turn the camera on and point it at them and display it for all to see. The other students get a pretty big kick out of that. Every once and I while I'll make them all get up and do jumping jacks if too many people fall asleep but that usually doesn't happen.

Where do you teach?