Quantcast

So, were back to....

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Good Ole regular Fontana Racing once again, No more sticky tracks, no more Ultra hi winds, just good Ole Off camber, foot of sand corners and rocks...... I lvoe it

But what the hell, As much as I hate teh sprint along the dreaded"Wall of Hell" It just doesnt feel like fontana without the sprint..... But still, Its kinda nice running a coarse you truly dont "need" to pedal, just pedal for an Extra boost..... See you guys tommorrow, lets all have some fun and a good day racing!!!

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
F*ck, I hate you guys. I've got a foot of snow over a few inches of ice to look at every morning when I get up. Today we had 45mph winds with a -30 windchill. I had to go around all my doors with a butane torch to get the fugging mail.
Enjoy. Ride harder for me!

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
You guys get hammered over there too, don't ya? I'm in South Dakota. The biggest, most suckiestest thing here is the wind. ALWAYS the damn wind. 365 days a year, blowin and blowin. We have to dial in whips just to be able to get off the ground without crashin.
But you guys get a bunch of snow each year, don't ya?

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
We have just under two months to go before the Fluidride Cup kicks of in Port Angeles and I can't wait much more than that, really.

No snow on the foothilll trails around here...just mucky, greasy and straight-up wet. Mmmmmmmmm...mountain biking!

HaveFaith

Monkey
Mar 11, 2006
Definitely a fun, and different setup than any other time Ive been out there. The section that everyone was working on was a ton of fun, and if you hit it just right, pretty quick too!

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Bastards....

I'm with skyst3alth and thrillseeka: had to climb through the back door of my 4x4 as the other doors were frozen shut.

Good luck in the race guys.