Quantcast

So, we're having a boy

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
I know that not many people on here know me, but the people here are pretty much the closest thing to riding buddies I have around here (save a few in roanoke and 1 in lexington).cheese. ANyway, my wife and I had the big ultrasound today and found out it's a boy. Here's the pic of his face.... It looks creepy, but so do all babies when they're 23 weeks along. provecho

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Congrats guys. I find out what we're having in 5 weeks when the little monster hatches.

Corey, is that the cord or are you guys expecting John Holmes? :D

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
one of the other pics the doc took was as if the kid was sitting on a glass table and he was beneath it. he told me, "here. you can take this picture to all your buddies and brag about your boy."

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Congrats have a kid is the best they make you realise how great life is. Of course there are other times you want to strangle them and you question your sanity on deciding to have kids.

Bike Geek- are you waiting till it is born to find out? My wife and I decided to wait and it was the best desision of my life. The doc pulled him out and kind of shove him in our face and let us figure it out. Something I will never forget is realising it was a boy and having perma-grin for about 10 hours

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
man, the whole time we were there, the doctor was like "there's the head, the arms, and the legs, Oh and there's his hands." and my wife kept saying "oh yeah I see it." meanwhile I'm looking as hard as I can and I might as well have been looking at an ink blot test and trying to find a baby in it.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
HotButterToppin said:
BikeGeek, bad news guy, I think your wife was knocked up by this man by the looks of the ultrasound.

No doubt. I'm a little concerned it may just chew it's way out when the time comes. :D

denjen: Yeah, we're waiting. I wanted to find out, but she couldn't make up her mind, so we decided to wait. Oh well, surprise now or surprise later, it's all good.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
BikeGeek said:
No doubt. I'm a little concerned it may just chew it's way out when the time comes. :D

denjen: Yeah, we're waiting. I wanted to find out, but she couldn't make up her mind, so we decided to wait. Oh well, surprise now or surprise later, it's all good.

:think: It's amazing how one appendage can change your WHOLE world the rest of your life..... :eek:

:D

pipefitter

Chimp
Jul 15, 2005
ahhh! No alien dude! Just wait until their 13 and 15 years old, then you discover what a Alien is.

Naa, It's all good and best of luck to you and yours. They grow up quick, so love them while you got them.

Old Dude wishing you luck,

See Ya!