Quantcast

So, What Have I Missed?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Bike shut it down?
The cops came by after I viciously beat and tortured the guy who broke into my Bongshed. Then the Neighborhood empowerment team came by and asked me for a Certificate of occupancy. I didn't have one. Then my neighbor had to move his camper off the area adjacent to the bogshed. I posted a map here and I think someone here dropped a dime. I cut way back on my smoking as the doc said it was interfering with cognitive testing results. I had a TBI....

The cops came by after I viciously beat and tortured the guy who broke into my Bongshed. Then the Neighborhood empowerment team came by and asked me for a Certificate of occupancy. I didn't have one. Then my neighbor had to move his camper off the area adjacent to the bogshed. I posted a map here and I think someone here dropped a dime. I cut way back on my smoking as the doc said it was interfering with cognitive testing results. I had a TBI....
The lizards note with interest that you have broken silence on the bogshed.be very afraid. That is all.

hurtstopee

Chimp
Jan 28, 2015
Is this a script from Trailer Park Boys?